OH MY GOD! What a shock...

He is SUCH a dude. Such a lush and clever DUDE!! xxx

Isn't a lush a drunk person? I always have a giggle when you say that. Tee hee, drunk babies.

But, um...wow! That is amazing! Standing at 8.5 months?! :happydance:

Yeay! Go Oliver! They are so clever!
xxx

Ahh well done little man:D
Do it again!:haha:

He is SUCH a dude. Such a lush and clever DUDE!! xxx

Isn't a lush a drunk person? I always have a giggle when you say that. Tee hee, drunk babies.

But, um...wow! That is amazing! Standing at 8.5 months?! :happydance:

Haha is a lush a drunk person? I did not know that! It is such a west/southern word :haha:

Ahh well done little man:D
Do it again!:haha:

Haha I want him to just so I can see how he did it! Bizarre!

Awww what a big boy!!!! hes lush by the way!!! x

Aww thank you hun! Same to you, Aiden is gorgeous!

Aww clever little pickle. Just warning you though, my 3rd child did this about the same age - he was 8 months and 1 week old, 2 days later he was walking. He has not kept out of trouble since lol. I reckon the strong desire to be upright and mobile is the same desire that keeps him continually in mischief.
Prepare to be fishing him down from 6ft up drainpipes, putting up dog stairgates because he can climb over normal ones, trying to bike/rollerskate/scooter/skateboard down slides... :haha:

woweee, i think mine is about a week older than yours and she has just learnt to go from lying on her tummy to sitting up and i didnt see it happening the first time so i was pretty confused! but im soo proud!! haha, and i can imagine how proud you are!

does he like to walk? (assisted, unless he's already taken off!).

what a clever little boy he will be walking very soon

Wahey for Olli! What if he's been doing this for a while and he's perfected it and decided he was going to suprise you lol x

Aww clever little pickle. Just warning you though, my 3rd child did this about the same age - he was 8 months and 1 week old, 2 days later he was walking. He has not kept out of trouble since lol. I reckon the strong desire to be upright and mobile is the same desire that keeps him continually in mischief.
Prepare to be fishing him down from 6ft up drainpipes, putting up dog stairgates because he can climb over normal ones, trying to bike/rollerskate/scooter/skateboard down slides... :haha:

Argh 2 days later? Wow! Thanks for the heads up, there was me hoping for an angel though! :haha: I'm already constantly pulling him away from everything he shouldn't have so god knows what he'll be like once he's up on his feet!

woweee, i think mine is about a week older than yours and she has just learnt to go from lying on her tummy to sitting up and i didnt see it happening the first time so i was pretty confused! but im soo proud!! haha, and i can imagine how proud you are!

does he like to walk? (assisted, unless he's already taken off!).

Haha aww I'm glad you understand my confusion/pride!! Bless your LO!

He cruises along furniture really well but not much walking holding our hands - he prefers to crawl so when I try to make him walk with me he just flings himself on the floor :haha: he knows he can get around faster that way!

Wahey for Olli! What if he's been doing this for a while and he's perfected it and decided he was going to suprise you lol x

Haha he probably had!! I have no idea how he did it so effortlessly otherwise! xx

Yay clever boy ! Won't be long before your running around after him at this rate !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->