OH MY GOD! What a shock...

xemmax

mummy in love
Reaction score
..it was to look up from the laptop and see Oliver STANDING in the middle of the room with nothing around him to lean on ALL ON HIS OWN! :rofl:

Neglectful as we are my boyfriend and I were paying Oli no attention as he was waving around a magazine cover.... until I looked up and there he was, all on his own in the middle of the floor :shock:

We just burst out laughing... we have NO idea how the hell he even got up on to his feet without anything to lean on.

Very proud but also very confused and very amused! :lol:

OMG no way!??! Wow that's amazing, yaaaay Oliver :wohoo: he's so clever! xx

How slightly scary is that...?
Now im curious as to how he managed to get up with nothing to lean/hold onto.

Pay better attention in future pls Emma and let us know if he does it again! :rofl:

But well done Oli, you little cutie :thumbup:

I had a similar shock earlier, I turned my back for a second, looked round and there was lo standing bolt upright on the first step on the stairs!

Thanks ladies, so proud of him but I was SOOOOOO freaked out!

Last thing I expected was to see my baby standing in the middle of the floor... serious shocker!

Yes Lellow I must pay more attention in future :lol:

Bambino156 - I'm glad someone understands the shock! Well done to your LO!

Out of interest Em. HOw long was it from him pullling himself up on things to him doing this? How much time do I have lol xxx

Awww! Its lush when they start doing such independant things :)

Haha Jemma he was 6.5 months when he started pulling himself up.. A couple of weeks ago he started to let go and stand unaided for a few seconds... But tonight was out of the blue! I've never seen him try to get up on his own before!

From what I see of Fin they seem to have developed at similar rates, so it may not be too long before the shockers! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->