Oh my god!

Little G

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Just an update on my last post, for those of you who havent read... DF and I had unprotected sex on Satuday night. Allday yesterday and today I have been having strange twinges down below and my stomach is mega sensitive today.
Well tonight the curiousity was getting the better of me and I bought a clearblue sensitive, I know its really early to test but I thought I would try anyway...... I got a blue cross ( postive).. I think!?.... It came up straight away very very faint then disappered again!........:wacko: Could it be im just testing to early, is there any point in testing again so soon? I was going to wait until Friday then test again......I really dont want to get my hopes up..BUT! ....:winkwink: It was as thought the cross came up then started disappearing again in front of my eyes.... Please tell me I wasnt imagining it.... Might be booking myself into the Looney Bin! :haha:

xxxx

Oooh! I hope you get the result you want on Friday! Fingers crossed for you! xx

Fingers crossed hun. Good luck testing later in the week, x

You had unprotected sex saturday just gone? If you are pregnant its far to early to tell. Where are in in your cycle?

You had unprotected sex saturday just gone? If you are pregnant its far to early to tell. Where are in in your cycle?

If it was only this sat, as lozzy said it is to early to test.
Not only has the sperm got to reach your egg, it has to fertilise it. Normally, girls wait 2 weeks after ovulation before they test hun, so i am guess you may have to wait a little longer.

x

If it was only this sat, as lozzy said it is to early to test.
Not only has the sperm got to reach your egg, it has to fertilise it. Normally, girls wait 2 weeks after ovulation before they test hun, so i am guess you may have to wait a little longer.

x
Im due on in 2 weeks, roughly about the 8th of November. Although my cycles have been a bit up and down after coming off the pill. I thought it was too early to test but im not the most patient person at the best of times! :blush:
When would be the best time to test again then ?

xxx

I wouldent test untill your AF is late. It may just get your hope up for nothing

I wouldent test untill your AF is late. It may just get your hope up for nothing

Cool, your defnatly right! Arghhhhhh going to be driving myself mad until then!
Every little twinge im hoping its happening and im not acting like a looney!

xxx

You may get a result earlier but a lot of times the egg fertalises but dosent implant propperly so people get there bfp but then still come on there period as normal.

You may get a result earlier but a lot of times the egg fertalises but dosent implant propperly so people get there bfp but then still come on there period as normal.

hmmm, probably best to wait until after the 8th then! :wacko::wacko:
I will be wishing the two weeks away, hoping the:witch: doesnt catch me! If this turns out to be a false alarm God knowes what i'll be like when actually start TTC! lol. :dohh:!

xx

TTC section will have lots of info, i am not the best person to ask, things i know are what i have learnt from this site! hehe x

TTC section will have lots of info, i am not the best person to ask, things i know are what i have learnt from this site! hehe x

Thanks, Think I will have a wee gander over there! Still learning as I go along also! and here was me thinking TTC was going to be a walk in the park, yeah right! :haha:

xx

awww, it's easy to start thinking like that and the worst of it is that it can then delay your period!! But I would certainly take the advice above and wait until you are late otherwise you will drive yourself mad! Fingers crossed for you though x

Hahahahah I already have my plan for TTC, have :sex: everyday for 3 months, if that doesn't work then nothing will!!

:rofl:

good luck! - hope u get the result you want :) xxx

I´ve had that before - the blue line appearing for a short while and then disappearing. Its because the urine was going through the paper, that´s why the line appeared. But if it disappeared, chances are you´re not pregnant. I read all about it from this website. www.peeonastick.com Go check it out. They have a lot of studies of pregnancy tests from different brands.....

Me and my boyfriend are kind of going through the same thing. My AF isn't expected until November 9th, so while he does want a baby, he knows that it isn't quite the right time. I think he's a little more excited about it than I am, but in about a week we will see what's really going on. Good luck to you, I hope it's the result you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->