Oh My God

How are you today Andrea?? Been thinking a lot of you and your family ... Thank you for informing me what a D&E is, that sounds terrible! So, thankful my doctor didn't even mention this cuz I wouldn't have had a clue & probably just went with the flow not knowing all the options ...

Mommy2lilmen... You are a strong amazing mom! Them kiddos are so very lucky to have you! Xoxo ...

(( Big Hugs!! )) Sent to you all Ladies... Muaaahhh!

I am doing a little better . My SIL has decided against her husbands wishes to do the D and E :cry: She said she does not want to give birth and see the baby and go through with a funeral. I don't agree with this but to each his own and who am I to judge? She says she doesn't want what happen to me to happen to her. I explained that I was supposed to do the D and E had all the things inserted into my cervix and what happened to me having the baby in the house was a very low percentile , which i thank god Happened cause I could not have gone through with this D and E , i guess she just feels different. She goes on Monday for this procedure. :cry:

I am sorry for both of your losses...
I also am unsure what happens, but I had a D&C for my mmc back in march 2008, but I was only 10 weeks along and baby stopped growing at 8+5..

Sorry I am of no help, but big hugs to you both ((((((hugs))))

I am so sorry to hear about your sister in law. I am going through the same thing with one of my good friends losing her baby in the second trimester only a couple of weeks after my own loss...it hurts so much to see the people you love go through the same pain that you are walking through yourself. I feel like I would give anything to spare her...

Much love to you and to your family...hope you can hold each other's hands through this all... :(

Just thinkin' bout ya...

Sending ya some loves & hugs ....Xoxo

Hope your having a good, no...a GREAT day babe! : D

How are you today Andrea?? Been thinking a lot of you and your family ... Thank you for informing me what a D&E is, that sounds terrible! So, thankful my doctor didn't even mention this cuz I wouldn't have had a clue & probably just went with the flow not knowing all the options ...

Mommy2lilmen... You are a strong amazing mom! Them kiddos are so very lucky to have you! Xoxo ...

:hugs: ty (((LOVE)))

I am doing a little better . My SIL has decided against her husbands wishes to do the D and E :cry: She said she does not want to give birth and see the baby and go through with a funeral. I don't agree with this but to each his own and who am I to judge? She says she doesn't want what happen to me to happen to her. I explained that I was supposed to do the D and E had all the things inserted into my cervix and what happened to me having the baby in the house was a very low percentile , which i thank god Happened cause I could not have gone through with this D and E , i guess she just feels different. She goes on Monday for this procedure. :cry:

awww I will be praying for her and hope that things will turn out ok.
I have to say as cruel as the procedure sounds and IS, the woman does heal up inside. THere are lots of complications but I do hope shes done her research if she does have other options. Unlike here I had no option. Be thinking about them and you. HUGS. :hugs:

Oh, sorry to add again, this could be her way of grieiving..to just get it done and over with in one quick procedure. Some women are that way, find that if they see the baby that it will make it harder and more real and to just get something done seems to just finish it and then she doesnt have to sit there and wonder why, what if, what it would look like and more. Then again, she may wonder that afterwards and maybe want to see the baby and do a funeral. Who knows,....maybe you could ask her why she chose that way??

:hugs: Hi I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for yours and your SIL's loss, you and your families are in my thoughts xx

Oh, sorry to add again, this could be her way of grieiving..to just get it done and over with in one quick procedure. Some women are that way, find that if they see the baby that it will make it harder and more real and to just get something done seems to just finish it and then she doesnt have to sit there and wonder why, what if, what it would look like and more. Then again, she may wonder that afterwards and maybe want to see the baby and do a funeral. Who knows,....maybe you could ask her why she chose that way??

She is not a very open person. Like me I want to talk about it I want to share my emotions with others she is not like that. I don't want to say she is cold but it take a lot to make her cry where as me I cry at a friggin commercial :wacko:
I could never ask her why she made this choice she just isn't that way.

So sorry to hear this sending you and your SIL lots of :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->