Oh my poor husband.......

Foogirl

Baby Abby 11 weeks early
Reaction score
I got to cuddle two lovely ickle babies at the support group, and was cooing over the other ones who were there too.

Mr Foo has now been subjected to my numerous very convincing reasons for having another go very soon.

Not at all sure he's buying it.......

Anyway, thank you ladies and gents for coming along today. it was lovely to see you and your excellent 'canteen cup liberation' skills were much appreciated - as were the refreshments you provided.

see you next month.

awww, we need some ickle ones to come along to Dona's one too!!

I think 25weekers Holly done it for David :rofl: i was not so convinced , but fate had other ideas :haha:

Its fiiiine wait til i pop we'll fix it...

Aww thanks. At this rate all the ickle babies that come along will be bigger than Holly in a matter of months as she still hasnt reached the stone mark! Gets taller but no fatter!

Obv takes after her dad who eats anything and everything and still doesnt put on any weight :rofl:

Was fab to see you too and also to meet new people.

If you need to borrow Jessica for Mr Foo to cuddle to try and convince him then you more than welcome!!! :haha:

Roll on next month!

LOL! Poor Mr Foo. I don't tend to ooooo over the little ones (funny that :haha:) it's the big ones like Abby and Alex that make me go 'awwwwww' as I find them fascinating with all the things they can do :D

yeah i really enjoyed myself. still feel like a bit of a fraud though lol looking forward to the next one :) xxxx

yeah i really enjoyed myself. still feel like a bit of a fraud though lol looking forward to the next one :) xxxx

Not a fraud at all. It's actually really interesting to hear your experiences. And by being involved, you may well meet and help others in the same situation as you.

It was lovely seeing all the regulars again and great to meet the new faces too. Wantabean- You are definately NOT a fraud and have every right to have the support too. You've been through such a traumatic time and you sounded as though you will benefit from having the support too. :) Was really good meeting you and your little man. :))) Such a cutie. Little Ella had fun despite being a little grumpy although Foogirls magic touch soon sorted that out. Thanks :)

After your back is broke as you have had to hold her hands for the 100th time so she can walk around the room you will be handing her back :rofl:

DEFINITELY not a fraud! was fab to meet you and your LO and to hear your story. The only difference is you squeezed your journey into 10 days but you have as much right as any of us to be there. :hugs:

hahaha cheers guys :) i hope that i can help others with my experience :) thanks for all making me feel so welcome :) :) xxx

After your back is broke as you have had to hold her hands for the 100th time so she can walk around the room you will be handing her back :rofl:

Lol, we're getting used to that. It's been a long journey for Abby, but at least she is taller doing it. Being a tiny toot myself, I can actually walk her standing up straight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->