OH NO! Can no longer shave my foof!! TMI?

jessiebella86

Reaction score
I hacked my lady garden to bits last night! :wacko:

cant believe its got to this already with 14 weeks left!

Im not a particulary hairy person but im considering waxing? Anyone else having the same problems or are u just gonna go eu-natural?

:wacko: xxxxx

HAHAHAHAHA I so had to comment on this as it bought back memorys of my other 8 pregnancys lol...at the mo im ok im 14+3 but god I remember those days well ...I used to hold a mirror underneath me and crouch down or one leg up on the bog...was No way I was getting my partner to do it state of him when he shaves his face nooooooooo way lol xx

I cant see mine- im getting hubby to do this for me teehee.
I was advised by my beautician that bikini waxing isnt good for pregnant women- she wont do it, as the area is so swollen and easily bleeds and can cause varicose veins.
I'm so embarrassed about my hairyness i can bearly reach to shave my legs (ewww)

i also remember this very well (hides face) i just struggled until it became impossible and then i had no choice but to go natural.. when ur nearly at the end anyway u wont see nothing and no1 will care anyway aha.. personally waxing wasnt an option for me i just havnt the confidence to get my fluff out infront of others.. but hey if u feel confident enough i say go for it :D xxx

I cant see either lol. I just do what I can, might be a mess but heyhey. x

omg bless you altho i've never had a problem because DH shaves my 'foof' for me hahaha foof such a funny word haha

I did mine the other day and used a mirror and sat on the edge of the bath.. wasnt a pretty sight... :sick: lol xx

Oh jeez,, I did mine last night... to find out about 3 hours later, i'd missed massive patches HAHA

Oh bump.. i'm only 19-20 weeks preggo and you're already an inconvinience lol!! xxx

I really hate when that happens! I tried to use a mirror but that only worked for a while before giving up and going natural lol!

Haha, this made me laugh!! I wax myself - lasts at least 2-3 weeks, probably a bit longer if you're not overly-anal about it - so I'm planning on waiting now until I'm just about to lose vision (thinking 28 weeks?!!) then do my last one.... Then I might go for a wax at 38 weeks or so! But remembering from last time, my lady gardening was the last thing on my mind!! X

DO NOT WAX - I say this as a pregnant lady and friend. I got a wax about 12 days ago and I am totally used to them and there are no words for how painful it was, like a blowtorch to the foof. Same salon, same girl, same wax, same technique but it was like a trip to the centre of hell.

PLUS, it grew back so quickly it was like, why did I bother? Seriously I had regrowth in a couple of days.

There's a girl on here who sits on the floor on a towel and takes her time shaving with a mirror. Maybe something to try?

my lovely oh did it for me as i cnt c mine any more lol he took half hour but did pretty good lol x

I did mine at the weekend and have a feeling it may be the last time i can get to it with a ravor! it;s not just the not being able to see it but i can;t seem to get my legs where they need to go anymore!! My OH has offered to help (bless him) but that is not happening!!

I think I will just get waxed! lol, can't be bothered with the hassle!

Oh god, I live in fear of that day coming. It's going to be ugly - I really don't want to look like a Wookie.

I'm leaving mine and going hippy style, I've got a sweep at 37 weeks and will shave it the night before that, it hurts my back to bend over I can't be arsed to buy a little mirror so just gunna let my garden grow :)

I tried to shave last night, and it looks horrible! Lol
I have patches everywhere, but just told my husband that atleast I got it trimmed down ha ha. I can't see over my bump when I bend over to look. He suggested I try using a mirror, which never occured to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->