"Oh no you don't!"

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
So today after running some errands, I started to get continuous braxton hicks. No biggy. But then they started to hurt. Alright happened once before still cool. Then I started to feel the pressure and aching all around my lower back. First thing out of my mouth, "oh no you don't!"

We just paid for childbirth classes an hour before. I'd be damned if I go into labor and waste money. Lmao!

There gone now but I thought I would share that funny story with y'all. Seeing how my first instinct wasn't to call my dr but to penny pinch

Lol!!!! I can sympathize completely! I am still miffed we missed our last couple of classes with i was induced early with ds :) I was incredibly ill with severe preeclampsia and the dr said "we're going to induce you right now." My first response was "I can't! I haven't finished the birth class!" Needless to say they did not care about my wasted money! Lol!!!!

Lol. Dd1 was born at 654pm at 34+5. My 1st class was supposed to be at 7pm that very night. Thankfully it was free.
Good luck when the time comes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->