Oh no.....

Hoping4peanut

Reaction score
So my nice easy pregnancy is overrrrr. At 10 weeks I had morning sickness Sunday and then again this morning.

Did anyone else get theirs this late?

What happened?

I started feeling queesy the last couple of days and today I woke up with every smell irritating me. I even closed all the windows to keep outdoor smells out side the house.

MS kicked in a couple of days ago for me too although today seems to be better (so far). I found a pair of sea bands I used when I went snorkeling and slept in them last night..seems to help. 12 weeks here we come!

Isn't it so sneaky of our bodies to have this ms kick in late? Lol. I really thought I was home free!

Feel better ladies

So my nice easy pregnancy is overrrrr. At 10 weeks I had morning sickness Sunday and then again this morning.

Did anyone else get theirs this late?

What happened?

I had a little morning sickness early on, at 5 weeks but mine got worse around9-10 weeks. I think it has to do with the placenta and hormone shifts/spikes. Not fun!!

I don't have very bad sickness (only threw up 2x) but my nausea is for sure worse this week than ever before!

I thought at 12 weeks mine was kicking in...turned out to be the flu! I was sooooo relieved...haha

I have had no real symptoms what so ever yet... It's kind of reassuring me that so many of you aren't getting anything major either until 8/9 weeks.

Although I do of course feel for you all suffering :-(

X

With my 2nd my MS didn't start until 15 weeks. I was feeling all smug that I'd escaped it :dohh:

I've felt really really awful the last few days. Not MS as such but the nausea has picked up, my boobs are really sore (didn't have that until this week, although first symptom with DD) and I've been so super exhausted. Napped with DD for two hours this afternoon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->