Oh noooo big ugly purple hips

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by trashit, Dec 20, 2009.

1. trashit

trashit Guest

Just caught sight of my stretch marks in a mirror-theyve started spreading under my bump and the hip ones arent just little and light now theyre big, right across my hips and angry purple! Theyre so ugly:(:(x sorry i no its not end of the world i just didnt wanna see that mirror!

2. Snoopy

Snoopy Well-Known Member

Oh hun :hugs: They'll fade in time. In the meantime, think of them as tribal war paint :D

3. MrsBandEgglet

MrsBandEgglet Mummy to 3, expecting #4

Aww, sorry, i know they're not nice. I've got a tonne too, my tummy looks like a two year old went crazy with a pack of crayons. But i'm kinda growing fond of em now though. :hugs: xx

4. trashit

trashit Guest

I like the tribal idea thats a good way of thinking i know theyre worth it theyre just so rank:( i hope fake tan covers them!! X

5. thechaosismex

thechaosismex Well-Known Member

Aww! I have some on my hips that appeared after puberty hit! I realised now they are stretched and silver looking that I look like a zebra after puttin fake tan on!(..an orange zebra!) No new ones yet *fingers crossed* x

6. Luna

Luna Mum of two

I'm a purple hip girl too - definitely worth thinking of them as tribal markings or baby tattoing you from inside ;-) Part of the journey and not much we can do other than smile and be proud!

7. Snoopy

Snoopy Well-Known Member

It's a badge of honour :D They'll fade, but still....it's like going into battle for your baby :p