OH not suggesting names.

Mummymoo_x

Reaction score
We had a few girls names in mind & we both decided on the name Isabella for a girl.
HOWEVER, we cant decide on a boys name..I've suggested names but he keeps saying hes not sure etc. But until he starts suggesting some himself...can I go with the name I like? After all the baby cant be nameless! Eeekkk x

Dh is very good at rejecting all the names I suggest but hasn't come up with any suggestions! Grrrrr

Its so annoying isnt it! I say to him just give me some names!

I might say I've chosen some horrible name and if he doesnt suggest anything else I'm going with that! See if that will get him thinking !! Ha x

OH and I agreed on a girls name, but are at a brick wall for boys. He has suggested one name (Bryden) which I'm not a total huge fan of. Yet he's shot down every name I've suggested including the two I've had my heart set on.. either Liam or Sawyer. Leaning more towards Sawyer. Hoping it will grow on him!

I'm still waiting for dh to suggest a name... Ho hum... I guess its up to me! Just need to find a girl's name I love...

Sounds just like my OH!! He never wants to discuss girls names, yet is quick to dismiss any I come up with. I keep coming back to Darcie or Dottie and I think they may be growing on him. I said to him your going to let me pick one of those aren't you and he said he ain't really got a choice. If he gave me some names he liked then he'd have a bloody choice!!

All out partners must be the same ha ha! Our rule was I could choose the name of our daughter as long as he liked it (he already has 2 children). He hasn't liked a single name I have suggested but hasn't come up with one himself as he said he hasn't seen any he likes... I've now settled on a name and can't imagine her being called anything else but he hates it! We've only got 5 weeks to go and we haven't spoken about names for weeeeeks! It's so difficult! I'm hoping he will come round to the name I've chosen because otherwise she will be nameless!

My OH suggests boys names but not girls, probably as he has his heart set on a boy, plus hes always gone with the 'ill pick a boy name, u pick a girl name' rule!!
I think if i was you ladies id think yourself lucky, as the names my OH is throwing out there are terrible!! To me anyway LOL

Haha looks like we're in the same boat then! Well we've still not agreed on a boys name so its got to be a girl as we both love the name we've chosen! X

I no that feeling j keep trying names and he just says no... but hes not helping back its driving me mad so your not alone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->