oh sh*t...updated page 2

My last period was 4 weeks ago. I am using 4 weeks for now until I know any different :)

Sounds like a wedding baby! Congratuations xx

Awwww!!! That's so cute!!! My sister had a honeymoon baby oops!

Don't worry about the digi took me 2 days of lines like yours before the digi picked it up! And my beta doubling time was 21 hours xx

Definite progression there. Congratulations!! :happydance:

Digi says Pregnant 1-2 today. Frer is definitely lighter than the others. I'm all out of tests now and not buying anymore so will just have to see what happens. I really don't have a good feeling? Might just be paranoid?

Will take a pic of the tests when the sun comes up lol can't get a decent picture on my phone at the mo x

Congrats on your digi- you must be getting progression if you got 1-2 today but 'not pregnant' last time. I wouldn't worry about the FRER just now, they have varying levels of dye and it can be really hard to compare test to test. Also the tests dry darker so you shouldn't really be comparing yesterday's and today's test in same photo especially at early stages.

Hope all goes well for you - not feeling pregnant is fine! It's really early x

Thank you. Today's now looks the same as yesterday afternoons now its had chance to dry a bit. So I'm not sure why I'm expecting a whole load of progression in little over 12hrs. Anyway, I've got four positive frer's and a positive digi so I shouldn't really stress. I'm pregnant, no amount of testing and obsessing over line darkness will change the outcome!

Congrats on the digi! Your levels must definitely be rising x

Sorry this is the best picture I can get. Not a whole lot of progression over 3 days!!

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/Mobile%20Uploads/20160220_073957.jpg

Remember Hcg only doubles every 48 hours and there's definite progression in that time. I know it's hard not to worry though

I think today's might be ever so slightly darker hun. It's great you got a 1-2 on the digital test though; that is a good sign! :)

Thanks bev. Just gonna stop obsessing now. Won't change anything will it!

I'd test every 2 days to see progression but I do know how hard that is! Congratulations :)

I think lines look darker too! Congratulations! Xx

From the 18 to the 20th there is definitely progression, which would be 48 hours. Take a step back and try to relax , although let's be honest I'm one of the worst poas addicts out there!!!! Can you get in for betas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->