Oh shit i am not pregnant yet but my third nipple is itchy??

I had an entrapped nerve at the beginning of the year and I had surgery in April, but it's hurting again just as bad as before. It's my right elbow, and I'm right handed. Yeah. Plus, I'm teacher with 115 students whose papers I have to grade. I'm miserable, needless to say.

Yeah, I started temping. This was my 4th day. Had a huge spike yesterday and it stayed high today, but I woke up really hot yesterday, so I think that's all it is. At least I hope so because we haven't BDd since last weekend, until today. That'd be just my luck!

OMG, no! I'm so upset! Porsche is HOH, and got Pandora's Box yesterday. She and Kalia got $5K, and the curse was that they are all back in teams now. Porsche/Kalie, Jordan/Rachel and Shelly/Adam. Porsche nomd J/R, of course. They are playing veto right now.

Shelley, if you get a confirmed OV, take the win!

Very true, Brooke. I have to keep that in mind since not Oing has been the bane of my existence for the past 6 months!

OMG, no! I'm so upset! Porsche is HOH, and got Pandora's Box yesterday. She and Kalia got $5K, and the curse was that they are all back in teams now. Porsche/Kalie, Jordan/Rachel and Shelly/Adam. Porsche nomd J/R, of course. They are playing veto right now.

Omg! Teams?!?

Is everyone except Porsche playing for veto?

I think everyone will be playing veto because it's down to six. At least, that's how it's always been. OH!! And Jordan went OFF on Shelly after the show Thursday. Got in her face screaming at her, throwing around the F word like it was candy. It was awesome. Jordan refuses to even LOOK at Shelly. She's really upset because she thought of her like a second mom and gave up her phone call from home for Shelly.

I'm not sure about another surgery, but I'm thinking it's probably going to happen. He did the quick fix last time, and said it's possible it might not work. I'm thinking it didn't. So, I'm going to wait a little longer and probably go back in closer to fall break, so I can have it done then, if needed.

I wish I could have seen Jordan going off on Shelly! How did Shelly take it?

Yeah, we get three days off in October. Not sure I'll be excited to spend it recouping from a surgery, but at least it's time I won't have to take off from work. I'm trying not to take any days off this year in hopes that I'll have a bunch saved up for if I ever give birth.

Shelly was yelling back, but Rachel had to pull Jordan out because Jordan was up in her face, pointing and SCREAMING. LOL

Indigo glad to hear all is ok there

This thread was making me laugh LOL

OMG can you put this in spoiler next time....I read it and didnt want to know!!!!!!! :dohh::haha:

Ack! Sorry Sarah! I didn't know anyone else watched it on here except Indigo (she likes the spoilers).

Then I won't tell you who won veto! :winkwink:

Ack! Sorry Sarah! I didn't know anyone else watched it on here except Indigo (she likes the spoilers).

Then I won't tell you who won veto! :winkwink:

haha its ok!! I think we talked on the BB thread before.
what do you all think about this season?

hubby likes danielle and was pissed off she got voted out and then was happy jeff went because of it. but I was saying last night how Im annoyed its the crappy floaters who after all this time are suddenly winning things. I think jeff made a good play and it was just bad luck how he got sent out after. Jeff and Jordon have at least played fairly....jeff has only gone back on his word when he finds out someone has screwed him over, apart from that his word is good.

I cant stand shelly, I really cant. she keeps flip flopping to however can help her and her words means nothing. before she was gushing about how much she loved j&j, so I was shocked what happened. jordon gave her that phonecall from home and looks how she repays her! julie chen mentioned a blow up when jeff found out shelly had flipped...hope they show that tonight.

perhaps we can resurrect the BB thread so we can chat there and you can give spoilers to Indigo through the spoiler thing, although that might get confusing if she wants to reply!!! I only came on this thread as Im so out of the loop and I wanted to read the last 2 pages to see what it was all about!!!!!

I'm with you regarding J/J - I love them. I think they will be showing the pre-show blow up tonight and if you're lucky, they'll show you the after show that I saw on the feeds. It was CRAZY!!

I feel the same way about the newbs. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->