Oh the irony...

CKJ

Reaction score
5 weeks ago today I was at work praying to any god, man or beast that the cramps would stop n that I wasn't losing my tiny little bean.

Today I am still at work and still praying to any god, man or beast but this time for the cramps n bleeding to start!

We tried again straight away n I haven't tested yet but this week I have NO preg symptoms whatsoever...but I also hav no AF ones either! All I ask is if I can't b preg cud I at least hav AF so I can't start again?!

Nature is mean!

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hear you on that. I was seriously BEGGING God to puhhhhlease let AF come so I can officially get back on track and at least knew where I stood... instead of this in between mess where you have no idea what's going on with your body. I knew I didn't ovulate for the first month and I wasn't having enough :sex: to get preggo anyway, so I just wanted AF to show her BEAUTIFUL (yet ugly!) self! :haha:

It will happen soon!!! :hugs:

Thanks for your support :)

I'm going to do a test tomorrow, if it can't be positive I'm hoping some confirmation might kick start AF...u never know!! I hav a big holiday in 2weeks I'm desperate for her to show up b4 then so I can go away with my husband and babymake!! :)

Hugs and luck to u
Xxxx

Bring back a baby souviner!! Wishing your AF to come soon with you.

I definitely will :)

Got a definite negative this morn, was really sad but at least it stops me questioning! Had a bit of a frustrating morning all round but trying hard to look forwards and relax-I know I need to let nature takes it's course now n wishing n willing won't do any good so really trying to focus on non baby related things we still have to look forward to while I wait!

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->