oh, the pregnancy pains!!! (rant)

emeeorevan

Expecting Miracle #3
Reaction score
Don't remember this with either previous pregnancies. I have horrible lower tailbone pain (sacrum?). Its so bad! The longer I'm on my feet the worse it gets! It comes on slowly and stays but het progressively worse them alot a sudden I get sharp shooting pains! Some times they go down my leg sometimes the go up my back, guess it depends on where it starts.
also I have a super sore bump but not just in bump area. My belly button is visibly bruised from baby's movements. I also have horrible pain at top of my bump (fundus?) that is also bruised but baby is not up this high!!! It is so sore! I guess its just muscles from uterus growing, maybe ligament pain but OMG!!
also baby has dropped! I'll be 34 weeks on Monday with #3!! I can no longer put my seat belt on without feeling as if I'm squishing here and she struggles against it if its too tight!! I can't sit without feeling like I'm sitting on her!! Omg, I have 3-5 more weeks of this! (induction scheduled for 39 weeks if she's not here by then.)
I know 3-5 weeks is not that long when you think about it, but with these pains and work its gonna drag!!
argh!! Rant over sorry. :(

Poor you, sounds like you're really having a rough time :(

My back has started really killing by the end of the day, but it's my last day of work today so I'm hoping that it'll ease up a bit as my work does entail spending a good amount of time on my feet. I have some pain at the bottom of my bump that midwife says is linked to SPD, and it feels like I'm pulling muscles when I basically move at all. I'm just over 34 weeks, so at least the end is in sight!

I would do almost anything to be able to feel some what comfortable ANY time. Laying in bed is uncomfortable, sitting on the couch is almost unbearable, standing is horrible. I've tried laying on the floor with no relief. I'm hoping she comes soon but if not I hope she isn't way late. I'm exhausted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->