Oh..these are contractions!

F

Fortune Cooki

45 sec. to 60 sec. every 5 min. They do hurt, but nothing I can't handle, so I'm waiting for more intense ones while also trying to time these to make sure I have them for an hour or more. Hubby is at work today but is off the next three days, so he won't have to take vacation. Perfect!

Don't wait too long - I held out because contractions "didn't hurt enough" and my midwife almost didn't make it to my house in time!

Good luck and hope everything goes swimmingly for you!

Does your tummy still get hard like with BH? Or are they just painful?

Does your tummy still get hard like with BH? Or are they just painful?

I am wondering same thing!

Your tummy should still get hard like with BH. It's still your uterus contracting - the uterus should be hard all the way at the top, and should feel like when you poke your forehead in terms of how hard it is. To be productive the WHOLE uterus needs to get involved. Sometimes BH will be like that, but not always. True contractions will always involve your whole uterus.

Everyone keeps scaring me with stories about less intense contractions being actual labor contractions so im sticking around to see if yours get stronger or if these ones are the real deal! Im timing mine starting now because lately they've been so close together (anywhere from 3-6 min and sometimes up to 10 min apart) even though they dont hurt i want to be sure as well.

Good luck to you!

So can you have real contractions one day and then they go away for a while, like a few days?

Yep my uterus contracts/hardens alongside the pain. I'm waiting for hubby to end his work day and come home with food. Then I will scarf down food and go to the hospital. I have to be put on Penicillin for GBS, so I should make sure to get that on time.

Ooh so baby will be making an appearance very soon!! Keep us posted!!

Awesome! Best wishes and a fast delivery with very few pushes!

Have you made it to the hospital yet? I'm about to go in mine are 5 min apart and actually hurt now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->