OH & you... Allergies & reactions?

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
Does anyone have concerns about LO having the same allergies/reactions to things as you or your OH have?

OH and I are both allergic to the same things mostly penicillan(sp?), cats, ect.... OH also has a few that I don't. I make sure when we see the doctor that we tell them about our allergies so that they can make a note in LO's folder.

LO is due for her 2nd jabs and I know that OH has had a allergic reation to the measles jab... What would you do??? Let her get it or should I hold off?

im scared zane will get eczema like me its awful and im also allergic to penicillian but lucky my o0h isnt allergic to anything.

if u r worried about this jab talk to ur doc before hand and get advice n stock up on calpol and cuddles :)

I'm allergic to penicillin and was worried that Lola will develop the same....guess what? She did!
She has a bad reaction to her first jabs and the doctors thought she has meningitis so they gave her penicillin G and she developed a reaction.

My DH has a nose problem where certain tissues enable him from breathing right and causes snoring and nose stuffiness ..my lil man has got the same problems :( he has an appt with and ENT dr in dec to see what can be done

My OH is allergic to tetanus which was in the first couple of injections. Our doctor wrote to the hospital and they said that the injections are a lot purer now. Katie got her first 2 sets of injections at the hospital rather than the doctors but there were no problems

My OH is allergic to tetanus which was in the first couple of injections. Our doctor wrote to the hospital and they said that the injections are a lot purer now. Katie got her first 2 sets of injections at the hospital rather than the doctors but there were no problems

The health clinic is right near the hospitial and they said that they do keep one of the anti reaction (can't remember what it is called) on hand but I'm still kinda nervous about the whole thing. I wish it was easier

We have no allergies and Skyler is breastfed which decreases their proneness to allergies.I still keep a close eye though.

i have no allergies but my DH is allergic to...almost everything it seems! lol. i always think what if my LO's have allergies like him? ugh! :(

I have allergy's to:
Penicillin
Latex
Mushrooms
Sea-food
Most soap powders

I always worry that Jasmine will get them later on in life :(

oh is allergic to tetanus and we were sent to the hospital after chloe had her first jabs but she was fine.

We were told there is an increased risk of her being allergic to something that we are

I'm allergic to dairy, wheat, preservatives and a few other things. We are doing everything we can to prevent LO from having the same allergies. He is on a hypo-allerginic formula (double the price) and we are not introducing in dairy or wheat into his diet until he is older. that means no nice fruit and yoghurt jars :-(

Apparently when I was a baby I got excema from formula and had to go onto the soya one. So far my boy hasn't had a problem so hopefully that is a good sign.

I used to go to parties with a packet of popcorn and blackcurrant juice. I couldn't eat anything else at the party!!! It was NOT fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->