Ohh goodness! such a heavy heart!

A

anxiousheart

I am new here!

I've been married for 3 1/2 years! We have no children yet because, frankly, my husband was not ready to have babies! I didn't really care, it was him that just wasnt quite ready!

Well 3 1/2 years later, we've decided its that time! Only one problem, hes deployed until august :( We tried once before he left RIGHT after my AF, so I wasn't THAT hopeful about it, but it would have been nice to see a positive test! We DEFINITELY want to start trying the second he gets home though! I know worrying and worrying about it is the worst thing you can do, so I am trying to be relaxed about it and not think about it, but I long so badly to be pregnant! so so so bad!

Its so stupid, but part of me will start thinking things like "what if im not fertile!" Ive always been healthy, I am only 22 years old, I have the most normal and regular periods, NEVER been on BC and NEVER tried for a baby more than once. So I don't know what is causing my worry. My obgyn told me about 2 years ago that I had a introverted uterus or something like that. DOes anyone know about this? What exactly is it and will it make it difficult to conceive?

I greatly appreciate any responses! thanks!

Hello. I think it's natural to worry about fertility problems when you've never been pregnant before but try not to get worked up about it. Remember it may take time to get pregnant as not everyone falls pregnant straight away but that doesn't necessarily meaning there is anything wrong. As far as the introverted uterus goes, I don't really know anything about that but surely if it's serious your OBGYN would have explained it to you.
The most important thing I think is to try and stay positive and relaxed. Good luck and remember there are always plenty of people on here to help. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->