Ohh I think....!

Eelis

Reaction score
My waters broke this morning!

Either that or I have wet the bed :hissy:

Been having a bit of pain around my tummy too, with my BH contractions, not sure if it's just "need the loo" ache or what though :wacko:

fingers crossed!

Ooh sounds like this is it. Good luck hun x

ooooh have u phoned triage 2 say ur waters have went? theyll examine u n let u no woooo

Ooh Good Luck, really hope this is it for you :hugs:

I'm not at all jealous :cry:

Cx

I'm not going anywhere till I've had a cuppa tea and some breakfast damit! I am loosing a lot of "water" actually so I'll give them a call soon and see what they say.

Don't worry MrsE it will come soon enough, and besides this ones a week late lol!

lol!!! dont leave it too long after waters ;) my 2nd arrived within the hour after tht (just to realy scare ya)

Ooh good luck hun x

OMG! I can't believe you're so calm!!!

bet shes not bet shes checked her bag bout 20 times and phoned/text everyone on her callers list ;)

good luck hun!!!!! :D:D:D

Oooh how exciting! Here comes a new baby :baby:

Good luck.

lol I am very calm, I think I still feel like it's not really going to ever happen, like I still don't really believe I am actually pregnant, guess reality will sink in once I am in pain!

I'm off to hospital for a check up, not having any proper contractions still so they said they will probably send me home after a check over. Have just remembered I haven't written a birth plan though, might do that in the car on the way lol

If worse comes to worse and still nothing happens they will book me to be induced in 3 days time, so I guess the end is certainly close! :headspin:

awww best of luck hun!!! least the end is near :D

Good Luck and let us know how you get on at the hospital :happydance:

Cx

Just read this-hope things are well underway for you now hun xxxx:hugs:

Aww just read this .. hope things are going well for you hun.

:happydance: Good Luck hun! Hope you are having the Little One as I type! Best of luck for a speedy Delivery!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->