Ohh I think....!

Well it doesnt look like she was sent back home!

Good luck hun, hope your holding your little one now.

All the best
xx

Can't believe i missed this!!

Good Luck hun- mind you you could be holding your little one now!
:happydance:

lol no baby as yet!

I am having better contractions now (since about mid-day) but they are not very regular or that painful/strong. I was given a quick check over at hospital but they were happy to send me home. I do have a date for induction now of Sunday evening if nature doesn't take it's course quickly enough but I really feel things might happen on their own now. I've had a kip and done a few things round the house,but just taking it slow really and chilling out at home. Trying to stay relaxed. We even went to pizza hut for dinner which was a bit surreal lol :rofl:

Only problem is every time I start to walk around I get very wet, have gone through 3 pairs of pants today and thats using super duper pads too bleh!

I'll keep you posted!

did they give u a sweep or tht at hosp? they did tht n i contracted v quick aftyer tht!!!! hoep things happen soon!!!!

and omg in labour in pizza hut?! r u mad!!!

pizza hut? you're mad! they take ages to bring your food... bubs could have popped right out there on the table!!!

good luck ! im crossing everything for you

Yeah but don't you get free pizza for life or something? :rofl:

Contractions really were nothing to fuss about earlier so it wasn't as mad as it seemed, and I really wanted to eat some pizza lol

I didn't have a sweep, I was actually due to have one 2mo but when I went for the check up today they just were happy to see if nature takes it's course. My contractions are getting a lot stronger now, I've just had a huge one that hurt a lot but they are still very spread out. I can't sleep, I'm glad i had a kip earlier! I'm gonna start my pain relief plan and get in the bath for a bit! :happydance:

aww pity they never gave u a sweep tht really helps! hey maybe uve had ur bubbs already!!!! i hope so!!!

Oh wow bubs will be here soon if not already?

x

good luck hopefully things are happening now hehe

Ooh Good Luck, hope your holding LO now :hugs:

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back