Oi! Hands Off!!!!!!

N

Neecee

Ok, so now I have a bump - which I love to bits because I know what's in there BUT....

IT IS NOT PUBLIC PROPERTY!!!!!!!!!!:growlmad:

Why do people feel the need to feel me at their leisure??? I don't mind if it's my hubby or my close family, but everyone else - BACK OFF!!!!!

...rant over...

It drives me mad !!

I had a complete stranger touch my bump in sainsburys the other day !! Me and the oh were looking at the baby clothes and she just walked up put her hands on me and sais whens it due ?

Before i could say anything my oh half said Please remove your hands you dont need to touch !! She just walked away !!

I get it too, I only started showing at about 25 weeks but lately I've been getting it I don't like it either!

oh i wouldnt like that either :( close friends and family only!!

I must have this 'don't touch me' look on my face as i haven't gotten any randoms touching me yet! Not that im complaining! I get annoyed enough when random people ask me when im due...

It drives me mad !!

I had a complete stranger touch my bump in sainsburys the other day !! Me and the oh were looking at the baby clothes and she just walked up put her hands on me and sais whens it due ?

Before i could say anything my oh half said Please remove your hands you dont need to touch !! She just walked away !!

:rofl: thats hilarious. It has happened to me a couple of times, the 1st time it was a guy who works in the same building as me, he has learning difficulties and is always on his own and I always smile at him and ask him if he's ok coz thats just the way I am. He usually just smiles back at me but this time he started touching my belly asking if the baby was kicking and started getting quite low down on my bump. Luckily before I had to snap at him my mobile rand and he just walked off, I completely avoid him now. The other one was my manager who I don't really get on with, I went to hand in my maternity certificate on friday and she would not stop touching my bump.
I don't mind my friends touching my bump even DH's best friends mum I don't mind as she has been there for us alot and she is like a mum to DH, but as silly as it sounds I don't like MIL touching it and I'm dreading the day FIL tries to touch it

I need to resurrect my "shooting daggers" look as soon as I see people coming towards me with their arms outstretched and fingers a-wigglin'.

It's funny, because I actually enjoy it!! I think it is an amazing thing I am growing inside me and I think it is wonderful that people want to share it.
I know everyone is different though - I wouldn't dream of touching somebody elses bump without asking and wouldn't be offended if they said no.

:rofl: thats hilarious. It has happened to me a couple of times, the 1st time it was a guy who works in the same building as me, he has learning difficulties and is always on his own and I always smile at him and ask him if he's ok coz thats just the way I am. He usually just smiles back at me but this time he started touching my belly asking if the baby was kicking and started getting quite low down on my bump. Luckily before I had to snap at him my mobile rand and he just walked off, I completely avoid him now. The other one was my manager who I don't really get on with, I went to hand in my maternity certificate on friday and she would not stop touching my bump.
I don't mind my friends touching my bump even DH's best friends mum I don't mind as she has been there for us alot and she is like a mum to DH, but as silly as it sounds I don't like MIL touching it and I'm dreading the day FIL tries to touch it

Would your FIL try touching your belly? Even my own dad hasn't even tried, not that i'd mind if he did anyways. But i'd hate my MIL trying to touch me. She's nice but I still don't like her, lol.

It's supposed to be good luck, but I know what you mean! It can get quite annoying. I think it crosses the line of comfort for most women.

My friend had a baby last year, she told me when someone does that, touch theirs back :rofl:

I went to a garden party at my grans nursing home yesterday and I had a complete stranger touch me, if she hadnt been old I would have took her head off.

I dont like being touched, period, Im not a huggy kissy person, and my family know not to try touch bump!

I would never approach someone and just touch them its so rude

I have seen a t shirt that says dont touch the bump, I may order it

I went to a garden party at my grans nursing home yesterday and I had a complete stranger touch me, if she hadnt been old I would have took her head off.

I dont like being touched, period, Im not a huggy kissy person, and my family know not to try touch bump!

I would never approach someone and just touch them its so rude

I have seen a t shirt that says dont touch the bump, I may order it

Ooo! Please let me know where I can get one!

I had a lady at work who bent down to talk to my bump but completely ignore me! she'd say 'hello baby' in a high pitched whine. She did it a few times until i responded my saying 'my face is up here!' really p*****d me off at the time when I was quite hormonal but know i think it's funny!

At work I get alot of the older patients who like to touch it, but I don't really mind... Its actually kind of touching sometimes because we have alot of people with dementia or alzheimers and it is nice when they are able to make a connection like that still.

If complete strangers on the street touched it though I might get upset haha. I dont even like my family touching it sometimes haha.

It is amazing how people do suddenly think they have the right to touch your bump without even asking. I don't really mind if it's family and friends, but would soon say something if a total random tried to cop a feel! lol
xxx

lol i was only askin my mate today if she thought people would be offended if i had a top saying f*** off across th bump. i dont mind it if its people i know well, but random people does my head in!! everyone at work thinks my bump's there property

I just bought this top from New Look (only £10), do you think they'll get the message?

https://image.packshot.com/isp/erez?src=NLW/154263201.tif&width=275&height=380&clipcolor=FFFFFF

https://www.newlook.co.uk/1542632/154263201/ProductDetails.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"