• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Oi Yvanne

valentine75

Proud dad
Reaction score
Good luck on your driving lesson

hopefully you wont end like this

https://www.dogsinthenews.com/storypics/studentdriverdog.gif

thanks lol, i did really well apparantly :D got to drive round the industrail estate :D

yay well done chick :headspin: i hated learning to drive tbh :blush: i just wasnt good at all at it :( my feet were too stretched and Locky was teaching me aswell, so i ended up stopping cos i kept getting myself all worked up :dohh: :rofl:

Really Glad I Live In America!

Good luck hun ....

Erm everyone still alive your end?? lol

xxx

Is it safe to come out of hiding yet?:loo:

When's the next lesson....... :argh:

Thats great Yvanne, usually on ur 1st lesson they just show u how the car works, mirrors, gears etc.

Valentine u aint the brightest bulb in the box! only joking!:rofl:

He aint, ask yvanne about my detective work on the breakaway choccie bars :rofl:

The packet was empty and he claimed id eaten them all. So i went through my paper bin (just papaer, no yukky stuff in it) and pulled out all the of the wrappers, he opens his choc different to me and there were much more of his wrappers than mine hence proving he ate them all. He didnt have a word to say after :lol:

btw, incase anyone thinks its extreme for me to go throught he bin, this happens all the time and he always claims i eat the choccy bars lol :lol:

I honestly have to split up my choccy bars otherwise he eats them all!

well considerin its my 1st time drivin wud b kinda stupid 2 put me on a road?!

Rob says he drove on a road for his first time, i also asked him how long ago that was :rofl: (15 years ago!)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

do you put sticky labels with each of your names on them :rofl::rofl:

im lucky i guess i prefer crisps and i eat them all :muaha: and Locky loves chocolate and he eats all of it mostly but when im on AF its the only time i nibble a bit of chocolate but im sick looking at it after easter :twisted:

:rofl::rofl: tell rob at least yvanne can go more than 3mph in the car than he can in his forklift truck and she has a horn lights and seat belts oh and a sunroof :rofl::rofl::rofl: (soz couldnt resist that one :lol:)

His forklift has a seatbelt, windscreen wipers, a roof and a horn :p
It can go faster but itll fall over :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

can just imagibe rob going 5mph in teh warehouse with a pallet of beans and it falling over :rofl::rofl::rofl: and rob getting up with that puzzled look on his face thinking 'how did that happen ' :rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"