Ok am I being unreasonable?

see last time i had been up all night in labour -no sleep-struggling with breastfeeding had her at 7am and MIL was there at 10.30am she bought sausage sarnies which OH was grateful for but when i neede to try to feed she wouldnt go could see i was struggling and just trying too look -i felt like bursting into tears. then in the afternoon my dad and sister turned up by surprise but as soon as i needed to feed offered to wait outside no questions asked. But MIL and FIL turned up without telling me then my hubbies friend and GF turned up without me knowing(hardly close) and i was in pajama bottoms no top just dressing gown as was doing skin to skin to help breastfeeding-looked like hell and i just thought i wouldnt normally let people see my like this regardless if there is a baby . I know they were excited by i was exhausted still struggling to feed and bloody half naked-do not want that this time not at all.

Personally,pretty much oh's whole family was in the waiting room at the end (4 bros and sisters plus in laws) and came in as soon as I was stabilised,blood everywhere and waiting for a potential hysterectomy,lol.looking back its quite funny that all my visitors came while still in the delivery suite!it was fine by me though I love having a big family and love that they all wanted to be so involved.its up to each persons own feelings I think so you are within your rights to request that but I can see why your oh is upset.if anyone close to me had a baby I'd want to see them asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->