Ok...baby has an eviction notice at 38 weeks!

Rozz1e1

Pregnant :D
Reaction score
Ok...so 2moz i will be 38 weeks...and Im so fed up now....Im thrilled to have made this far despite being told she would be prem etc...
But now Im in so much pain its poo :(
She is a big baba...not just through fundal height but even when mw and drs have felt her they have all said she is going to be a big baby...she is head down and engaged and yet her bum sits right under my ribs, above my belly button, her torso is really long and her legs reach round and I get kicked by my hips bcos she has long legs!
Estimated weight is over 8-9lbs.
I cant get up and down and walk without my hips cracking and popping and my back constantly hurts...I have to crawl up the stairs now as I cant do it properly without being in pain. I was referred to the physio experiencing symptoms of spd/pgp and sciatica on 3rd january and Iv still no appointment!! Iv rung to chase it up and was told yes we will send you an appt...and still no appt! bloody ridiculous! So im struggling alot!
My body keeps making me have contractions...Ill have them for hours but they dont get regular and iv not slept for more than 2 hours a night for the last 2 weeks...im shattered and each night its the same no matter what i do...lavender oil, bath, massage, routine, etc...
So lil lady has an eviction notice! Please come out soon!! I want to meet you and you need space to stretch your legs! xxxx
Sorry for whinging ladies! xxx:flower:

Hugs. Try to keep in mind the end is on sight now. Hope she comes soon

If its any consolations my physio wasn't all that effective... But I'm with you on this. Am 39 weeks tomorrow and so excited to meet my boy x

am just hoping I dont have another 3 weeks plus of the contractions and no sleep lol!! Iv been given an appt to be induced on the 7th may (4 days after due date) and was told that i would be induced on that day..but now Im getting mixed messages tht I might be induced on that day or they might wait or they might book me in when they have a chance...so thats frustrating lol! Thank you for listening huni, sorry im just whinging!!
How are you> xxx

I'm waiting to hear back from mw, am hoping for early sweep x

Oh you poor thing! No wander your so fed up! I can't believe you are still waiting for a physio appointment after all this time!! I hope your little lady makes an appearance very soon :) x

Oh you poor thing! No wander your so fed up! I can't believe you are still waiting for a physio appointment after all this time!! I hope your little lady makes an appearance very soon :) x

Thank you huni! Im hoping so too! Im grouchy and oh is getting a lot of shitty comments lol! xxxx

I know how you feel, I can only just about make it to the supermarket and back before my hips & back ache like crazy and thats about a 10 minute walk away, I pop/crack every time i move and stand up. I'm tired all day now, I've been getting period pains for the past week so I'm hoping they turn into the real thing soon lol I just want him out, i feel like my own body's falling apart from his weight even though he's not a big baby, i do feel like he's going to be long though because his dad is very tall.

I know how you feel, I can only just about make it to the supermarket and back before my hips & back ache like crazy and thats about a 10 minute walk away, I pop/crack every time i move and stand up. I'm tired all day now, I've been getting period pains for the past week so I'm hoping they turn into the real thing soon lol I just want him out, i feel like my own body's falling apart from his weight even though he's not a big baby, i do feel like he's going to be long though because his dad is very tall.

Im glad im not the only one...i wouldnt mind these pains if they turned into somehing!! I dont want to think about a potential 3 weeks of this...:-\ fingers crossed our LO come v soon xxx

Bless u huni!! Fingers crossed they say yes and theycan do it xxxx

Im glad im not the only one...i wouldnt mind these pains if they turned into somehing!! I dont want to think about a potential 3 weeks of this...:-\ fingers crossed our LO come v soon xxx

Yeah fingers crossed, I can't see me getting to 40 weeks but you never know, he's already proven to be a stubborn little man! I try and see the pains as them moving him down and getting closer to being engaged. Well it could be anything up to 5 weeks if we go over as well xx

Sorry to hear you are having a hard time of it hun, hope your little one makes an appearance soon :hugs:

There was an interesting post on here about EPO and zinc to help induce kind of. I guess it wont work if you aren't ready, but is safe to do after 36-37 weeks(or so I read somewhere!) Obviously, id do your own research but what I've read looks promising.

Good luck!

There was an interesting post on here about EPO and zinc to help induce kind of. I guess it wont work if you aren't ready, but is safe to do after 36-37 weeks(or so I read somewhere!) Obviously, id do your own research but what I've read looks promising.

Good luck!
Heehee iv had a gander :-D ty huni :-D
Im hoping missy comes soon!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe