Ok...baby has an eviction notice at 38 weeks!

hey hunnie, im same i keep getting cramps and waves of pain... ouch and backs sore too and lots of watery discharge.. few blobs in it other day... my dh has had some family issues = i was "rude" suposidly to his grandparents by not being greatful enough bout a blanket they knitted us, this coming from ppl who let me sit there hours and not once did they ask me how was or how is baby!! i find them rude. so anyway they called dan and moaned bout me and he did say call say sorry - i didnt as said what i am sorry for not jumping round room for joy from gift, im making a thx u card and pop post, then he got txt from his mum few days later (today) saying they had called her and said i was rude....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dan told me hes guitted now as he tried to call them and they will not answer the phone - they have also not spoke to his dad or 2 aunties for years and fallen out many ppl, so dans so upset maybe him / us next. i said im sorry and now ive been in sobbing tears and cant eat and tummy is cramping up............so upset and worried about baby... do u think could make labour sart...

also i had a meal out yest and had a steak, but one bit near edge after i took bite i spotted as very rare... opps and id eaten it... do u think babba be ok???

xxx

Im due in 2 days, had spd since 25wk, struggle walking and when i want to roll over in bed i have to reach up an pull myself using headboard. Prob get a couple of hours kip a night. Was told i would get physio but never happened but heard many say it doesnt work. I wish due dates were not given cos its so deflatin goin over. Im expectin my wee man to be prob close to 10lb, both previous were over 9lb.

hey hunnie, im same i keep getting cramps and waves of pain... ouch and backs sore too and lots of watery discharge.. few blobs in it other day... my dh has had some family issues = i was "rude" suposidly to his grandparents by not being greatful enough bout a blanket they knitted us, this coming from ppl who let me sit there hours and not once did they ask me how was or how is baby!! i find them rude. so anyway they called dan and moaned bout me and he did say call say sorry - i didnt as said what i am sorry for not jumping round room for joy from gift, im making a thx u card and pop post, then he got txt from his mum few days later (today) saying they had called her and said i was rude....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dan told me hes guitted now as he tried to call them and they will not answer the phone - they have also not spoke to his dad or 2 aunties for years and fallen out many ppl, so dans so upset maybe him / us next. i said im sorry and now ive been in sobbing tears and cant eat and tummy is cramping up............so upset and worried about baby... do u think could make labour sart...

also i had a meal out yest and had a steak, but one bit near edge after i took bite i spotted as very rare... opps and id eaten it... do u think babba be ok???

xxx

Aww huni babs will be fine re steak and ure stress, altho not nice...baba will be all good sweetie, and hopefully once they get card they will speak again...you could swallow yourbpride and leave a voicemail saying thank you and making up some excuse for not feeling great..cramps etc...you know youre right but to keep family happy sometimes you have to unfortunately :-( i dont think it will make you go into labour huni...have a bath and drink plenty and eat properly...have a gd chat with dan and tell him ure stressed and tbt u will ring them and sort them out etc xxxxx hugs huni xxx

I am so with you on this one - I am trying not to wish this pregnancy away as it is my last. However I am so sore with spd, have excess fluid, 4 x uti over last 5 months, anaemic and now have sickness bug.

On top of all of that, just can't wait to meet her!

Hey thanks for advice hunnie, I said should I call but think now his mum involved may look like only doing it as everyone made fuss and not that just done it. I've been up since 3am with v v loose watery poops :( cramps and cold. Bit like when get period go off food, thigh aChe moody and feel cold so not sure if this the start??!! Going try chill, not stress today or get worked up and altho feel sick try and keep eating or get weak and if do go into labour soon need energy. Xx

Sweep booked for next Friday morning, 40 weeks. Phew x

Am glad u got a sweep huni :) and charmed rest up huni, me and u are mirroring each other lol im nauseous and crampy...am waiting to see if it develops into anything...we need our energy huni xxxx

Lol both the same! Gym ball out from morro! Tum sore. Feelin big kicks and strong movements today! She's kickin her way out! Lol hope she's ok in there .. And not poorly herselve? Jerky movements.. Maybe cos not drank much today. Kept food in but v sore still. Ate a little tea. How u? X

Lol both the same! Gym ball out from morro! Tum sore. Feelin big kicks and strong movements today! She's kickin her way out! Lol hope she's ok in there .. And not poorly herselve? Jerky movements.. Maybe cos not drank much today. Kept food in but v sore still. Ate a little tea. How u? X

ooh she will be fine...my lil lady is also trying to her best Alien impression and kick and push her way out lol! just drink plenty huni and eat what you can when you can huni, im ok just crampy and very sporadic contraction type pains...but no regular ones lol!! xxxx

Hiya how u today? Dan now left to go help a friend and drive all way to hull :( 4 hour each way and left me here!! Hope by time I wake up ready for sat kitchen he'll be on way home!!

Hiya how u today? Dan now left to go help a friend and drive all way to hull :( 4 hour each way and left me here!! Hope by time I wake up ready for sat kitchen he'll be on way home!!

Aww huni bless u!! Have ure cramps eased at all? Im still having them occasionally...pissing me off now lol wosh they would just turn into something lol xxx

Have any of you ladies been getting a lightening feeling at the top inside of your thigh? Think its bubs leaning on something but i'm not sure lol xx

Yes huni, its just lo laying/punching/kicking/headbutting nerves lol! Very, very normal... Can be painful at times but all is ok :-D xxx

Thx god u online I dtd tonight, fell sleep felt like need fart lol and ran loo and been stuck on toilet again pooin pure water again, can't be a bug is kept all food down yest? Or something ate as ate diff foods?! What's wrong me! I'm shakin like leaf maybe this and others day poo is a sign...

Thx god u online I dtd tonight, fell sleep felt like need fart lol and ran loo and been stuck on toilet again pooin pure water again, can't be a bug is kept all food down yest? Or something ate as ate diff foods?! What's wrong me! I'm shakin like leaf maybe this and others day poo is a sign...

Ello! First off apologies to you in advance for tmi lol!! I think u might have a virus hun it is possiblr to keep food down and just have a funny tummy, the fact it is so watery deffo suggests more tummy bug than diarrhea or your actuallyreally constipated and are having whats called overflow..have u been for a normal poo recently at all? ...couod be start of something very slowly lol...my poo isnt always runny lol but I am going for a poo at least 5-7 times a day!! Its crazy! Didnt think i coikd poo anymore lol but guess its our bodies way of clearing us out in preparation lol! Isnt it glamourous!! Xxx

Hi well its stopped again and feel ok ish, still achy and now back is sore, no idea what's going on, be a strange bug to go good 36hours clear then get again,, who knows if no progress will ask midwife tomorrow lucky xx

Thats a gd plan huni, ask mw let me knw how it goes huni, im just grouchy and fed up and have the grandparents in law stopping with us ALL week...despite me and oh saying that after the birth we want at least a few days with baby to bond before his family descends...however they have decided to come down a week b4 dd knowing that iv been told i could go early and that most likely (hopefully) will do!! Sorry huni just ranting xxxx

Aw bless ya that's last thing u need people stayin over, I'd be going ape! Lol. Now done some washin and quick tidy up and painted nails and watchin tv so gonna just try reserve energy, bit nervous to eat anything now mind u, got some plain malt milks in cupboard maybe have few them with a cuppa... And now had 2 big pints of water! Still achy but we will see, I love no13 and all special things hav happened on no13 date and today she be 13days early so come today! Gettin nervous now! X

Bless u huni!! Yeh just eat plain things today huni. And yeh its deffo grinding on me...im not in best frame of mind as it is so guests arent great atm lol! Fingers crossed things start happening for us both now...im nervpus too but im also fed up now lol xxxx

Bless ya heart that's rubbish, I defo have anal pressure, period ish pains, thigh and back ache which are all new in last few days, hav see what midwife says as check for dilations perhaps??!! Every twinges I'm so scared it starting, but excited too, after pains last night don't think gonna cope as well as hoped! But that maybe cos I don't know what pains were but once contracting ill relax and know all normal! Omg said hubs glad sex last night for once wasn't painful and he said as was so half sleep he can't bloody memeber us doing it!!!! All that effort for nothing! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->