Ok...baby has an eviction notice at 38 weeks!

Bless ya heart that's rubbish, I defo have anal pressure, period ish pains, thigh and back ache which are all new in last few days, hav see what midwife says as check for dilations perhaps??!! Every twinges I'm so scared it starting, but excited too, after pains last night don't think gonna cope as well as hoped! But that maybe cos I don't know what pains were but once contracting ill relax and know all normal! Omg said hubs glad sex last night for once wasn't painful and he said as was so half sleep he can't bloody memeber us doing it!!!! All that effort for nothing! Lol
Lol!! Haha! Bloody typical lol! Let me knw how mw goes, iv appt on thurs. Im gonna ask to see what chances of early sweep are or if she can recommend induction as my hips and pelvis are agony now, on a good night ill get 3 hrs broken sleep on a bad night one hour sleep, im exhausted now, she is also measuring up to be a reallt big baby now so im hoping the mw might
help...maybe lol! Also iv put in letter of complaint about physio as was reffered jan 3rd Nd still no appt and iv query spd/pgp...its rubbish!! Fingers crossed for us soon and hope ure bowels start behaving properly now lol! Xxxx

Well didn't have any runs yest but did hav a looser stool this mornin but better. Still hav thigh ache and belly ache and had a lot of creamy sort of watery snotty discharge this mornin, I stood up and when walked bout suddently felt damp, when wiped there was a lot there! Babba snoozin I think as a little quiet this mornin, but have felt her move!! And yep ill update, midwife at 3ish... So we will see! Preyin she's ok and my bp be ok!! Now done some house work, got food shop, post office run, nip to work and midwife today so chillin now for hour before get busy! Xx hav gd day, good for u with letter babe. X

Fingers crossed for u huni xxx am entertaining the grandparent in laws today going to the zoo :-\ xxxxx have a gd day hun xx

Hiya we ok thx, had midwife yest and she was concerned as blood pressure was high. So she said nip up hospital + get checked last night, was there 5hours til gone 12. Was on trace machine, done bloods which are clear of pre e which good, and blood pressure has come down a little 2. All is perfect with heart rate +movements on trace. Showed lots of regular tightening on monitor which i didnt realise are contractions or b hicks, though just baby moving!!! Got to 110 on rate and i could say were painful ish and lady was surprise didnt say more painful! She did a internal exam said not dilated yet but is starting to thin and come lower. Was bit pain and bleeding a little now! :( They were happy me go home + rest, shouldnt drive + just wait for labour to start any day - she agreed seems be starting slowly as tightening and lost some of plug. So relived all ok. Feel crap today but not going do anything just sleep x

Hiya we ok thx, had midwife yest and she was concerned as blood pressure was high. So she said nip up hospital + get checked last night, was there 5hours til gone 12. Was on trace machine, done bloods which are clear of pre e which good, and blood pressure has come down a little 2. All is perfect with heart rate +movements on trace. Showed lots of regular tightening on monitor which i didnt realise are contractions or b hicks, though just baby moving!!! Got to 110 on rate and i could say were painful ish and lady was surprise didnt say more painful! She did a internal exam said not dilated yet but is starting to thin and come lower. Was bit pain and bleeding a little now! :( They were happy me go home + rest, shouldnt drive + just wait for labour to start any day - she agreed seems be starting slowly as tightening and lost some of plug. So relived all ok. Feel crap today but not going do anything just sleep x

Oooh fingers crossed huni for you! REst up and eat and drink well and relax until it all happens :) xxxxx Am glad baba is ok xxxx

thanks me too, just sleeping and eatin most of day! xx

forgot im measuring bang on and my midwife said head v v low down like 1/5 so near enough fully engaged, hosiptal said not quiet as engaged but loost some plug too and tum is tighting every 20mins x

Im wonderimg when u ring hospital lol as iv been having twinges all day, and now pains and tightenings every 25 mins or so, increased from happening every 50 mins or so abd all day been having those horrid shooting pains in my lady garden...literally to the point of doubling me over and taking my breath away....lost of discharge also today, more so than before and low back ache as well....when do you ring hospital? and fingers crossedfor you huni xxxxx

Sounds good babes, I'm same I honestly thought was just baby moving but the monitor showed the contractions. Not really timing them, but know they v tight and do hurt a little but not too bad. I was told call if bleed, water break or get to every 5mins and can't through it! So we a way off. How had bit show off with hub over the grandad situ last week he was still going on bout all and ignoring me! Not impressed and he seemed bit cold yest at hospital when expected him support me so had bit row, lucky my dad popped in and helped defuse it all and he's said sorry! Harray! Lol. Xx

Ooh am glad he actually apologised! You dont need the stress huni!! Its bizarre...they are still coming and going and they are all over the place now...altho (sorry if tmi) im.finding that i need to go to the loo for a poo very often and just before i do i have horrid tightening pains dunno if thts start of summat lol xxxx

Aw that's excalty same as me few days go, let's hope for both us xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->