Ok, being a bit pathetic but...

lauraclili

Astrid's Mummy
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I know I'm being a bit pathetic but I'm feeling really rubbish today and I wanted just to sound off about it a bit - sorry :cry:

I'm 9dpo today and I'm finding the TWW really difficult this time around. I have lots of symptoms (I think!) and I'm really worried to test in a few days time even though I can hardly wait!

Anyway, here's how it is:

I am soooo tired! I have had to take a nap in the middle of the afternoon for the past couple of days!
Bloated
Gassy
Dizzy and light-headed
And really hot!

Over the past few days I have had all of the above plus some tugging and sort of AF type cramps but nothing as much as normal if AF was on the way.

I haven't had any implantation bleeding or anything (although I now know this is pretty normal) but did have some sharp pains yesterday.

Anyway, I'm feeling all low and depressed today for some reason and when I'm awake (!) I've been worrying about this. Grrr!

TWW is rubbish!

Anyway, sorry for the rant!

Thanks

:hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone who needs it this cycle!
x

Your symptoms sound promising hun. I had all the same ones when i was pg ;-)

Good luck and keep PMA ;-) xxx

Hy hun.... I have had a terrible weekend too. Dont know if you saw my post. Just to let you no you are having great sysmptoms.... mine have gone. I think you have a great chance xx

Thanks - it's nice to get lovely messages from you all!

I now feel like I want to cry... OMG I'm such a... something... at the moment!

Laura, hormone changes can cause mood swings etc and make us very emotional so its a good sign ;-) x

Good night ladies!

Thanks for your kind words today.

:hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust: to all who need it this cycle!
x

Ok, so I'm feeling a bit better this morning although I've had hardly any sleep. For some reason everytime I shut my eyes I was awake again!

Anyway, hoping's all I can do for now...

I wonder what's the earliest I could test would be... lol :rofl:

I'm right there with you Lauraclilli...or right behind you, anyway. I'm only 2 or 3 DPO (I think) and feeling exactly the same way. :wacko:

Hey girlie!

Stay pos like you told me too!

xxxx

:haha: Thanks Becca!

It much easier to give advice than to take it isn't it?! :rofl:

:dust: :dust: and lots of sticky :dust: for us all!

Ofc it is m'love.
I'm convinced I'm going to get a BFN.
x

hay hun i have my fingers crossed for you, i really hope you get your bfp

i know how you feel with the 2ww i find it so hard though when af arrives i just want to hurt my self for letting my dp down again so fingers crossed we both get our bfps this month x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->