Ok, Dont laugh...

Layla

Reaction score
But i just wired my first plug...EVER lol and now im to scared to plug it in in case i did it wrong :oops:

lol

xx

I'd be same I hate electrics!!

Dropped the plug on deep fat fryer when I took the lid off - I've plugged it in but I'm letting OH unknowingly switch it on :rofl:

lol!!

This plug for for the fish tank heater, so im worried that if i have done it wrong, when i turn it on i will kill all the fish and turtles lol

xx

I cant turn it on without it being in water either, coz it will break....

Im just going to have to do it and hope for the best lol

xx

Idea: Save the fish in abowl & the turtles then turn it on & putt hem back in!!! :rofl: Think I'd do that LOL

oops! didnt see this before i did it lol its a massive tank, would take me ages to catch them all lol

its in, its on and the fish are still swimming lol

not sure if its working or not, there is no light on it to show its on or anything, so i will just watch and see if the temp rises over the next hour or so.

xx

Well done Layla :D i wouldn't of had a clue! :?

lol nor did i, i had to open another plug to see which coloured wires went where lol

xx

:rofl:

we got taught how to do it at school, never needed to do it untill a few months ago.

well done layla ! i also wouldnt have a clue!

Do you have tropical fish then? we have tropical ones! i think they;re really nice to look at ! what sort do you have? some of ours keep having bloody babies !!!!

Aww baby fish, how cool! :D

I had a gold fish that lasted 7 years! :lol:

7 years bloody hell !! my goldfish dont last 7 days !!! :rofl:

tank is heating up nicely :D

Steph, we have tropical, gold fish and 3 turtles all livng in the same tank.

The tropical fish we have are only mollys and neons. The mollys keep having babies, the turtles eat them tho :oops: now and again a few make it, we have 3 babies swimming about in there now.

xx

Awww cool !! we have mollys too, they're the ones that wont stop having babies !!!! LOL, also got guppys and neons and oh thousands of baby mollys !!!!grrr!!! lol
Cool would love to have turtles ! :D

I really want guppies, the males are sooo pretty!
My fave fish are angels, i love them so much, but anything with big fins would get nipped by the turtles so we cant really have them :(

xx

Yea the male guppys are really pretty! i love the male simese fighter fish !! i did have one before i had the guppys but coz is tail was so long and floaty it got tangled in the filter !!!!!! :oops: :lol:

lol awww poor thing, i like them too, can get some lovely colours, it wouldnt last 2 mins in my tank tho lol

xx

yea some are really pretty with their colours!!

hehe would the turtles would nip them to bits!!

yeah they would, they try to get teh gold fish but they are to quick for them. They are getting big, they will out grow teh tank one day so we will either have to get a bigger one or re home them

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->