• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ok, help with CM question

Alf1982

Reaction score
So, this cycle has been odd to say the least. I'm new here so not sure how to even ask, but I am pretty positive I O on the 28th, maybe 27th of Dec. About 3 or 4 days later cramping started, and alot of creamy CM, nipples sore days 5 til now, less sore today but obviously sore if juggled or out of bra, had nausea etc, then CM dried up 2 days ago, like totally dry and I thought ok, AF should be coming. Today was the day I expected it. I was laying on the couch watching TV and I felt this wetness, like I had started. A gush of it that ran down my butte and leg. It was just like water, very slightly sticky and a touch of white. WTH guys? And now I'm cramping a little. My hips hurt and my back hurts and I'm soooiki gassy.......is this just AF coming or what

So, this cycle has been odd to say the least. I'm new here so not sure how to even ask, but I am pretty positive I O on the 28th, maybe 27th of Dec. About 3 or 4 days later cramping started, and alot of creamy CM, nipples sore days 5 til now, less sore today but obviously sore if juggled or out of bra, had nausea etc, then CM dried up 2 days ago, like totally dry and I thought ok, AF should be coming. Today was the day I expected it. I was laying on the couch watching TV and I felt this wetness, like I had started. A gush of it that ran down my butte and leg. It was just like water, very slightly sticky and a touch of white. WTH guys? And now I'm cramping a little. My hips hurt and my back hurts and I'm soooiki gassy.......is this just AF coming or what

Sounds like AF to me

Any update? Did you end up getting AF or BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->