ok help

XsarahGrace

OH, and Boo
Reaction score
me and my ex had agreed on a name.
Now his come up with another idea i'm not to keen on but it is growing on me the more i say it out loud.

Either

My fav Willow Ava Grace thomas

Or

he now is in love with the name

Pixie Rose Thomas

What would do you prefer?

Well, I like both, but I'm leaning towards Pixie :D

Did you ever watch LA Ink? The 1st receptionist they had was called Pixie, she was very cute and bonkers!

Well, I like both, but I'm leaning towards Pixie :D

Did you ever watch LA Ink? The 1st receptionist they had was called Pixie, she was very cute and bonkers!

I love watching LA ink and Miami ink and so does my ex and thats where i think he may have got the idea.

Wasn't her forked tongue freaky though?!
It was, i honestly made my tongue feel bit weird,
i was reading the paper the other day and a man had the same thing down, honestly its just a bit weird to me i like my normal tongue

I think Pixie's the nicest name, they are both good names though.

Pixie is a very cute name, but not one I'd actually call a child as it might not be so good when she's older.... Willow is lovely :thumbup:

Just showed my ex the poll looks like i'm winning ha.
not to rub it in his face but i do love the name willow, i mean Pixie is a lovely name but i think seeing as i'm short and if she's short like me she'll be called an elf or something horrible.

So his idea is been chucked out the window! :)
i did give him credit for putting my mums name in her middle name but still :) sticking to the name i like. Who knows though i mean alot of people hold there babies and decide on a new name that feels right, i was meant to be called anne Marie, and my ex was meant to be called David just have to wait to meet LO see if it changes my mind on something completely different.

I like Pixie, but I think Willow would work better in the long run, like, it would "grow up" well.

Regardless, though, I really like both names. :)

Wasn't her forked tongue freaky though?!
It was, i honestly made my tongue feel bit weird,
i was reading the paper the other day and a man had the same thing down, honestly its just a bit weird to me i like my normal tongue

Was that the one with the implants under his scalp and the lizard eye contact lenses? He was freeeaky!

And that was him taming it down for a court appearance! lol

Pixie is cool, but Im thinking when she grows up and wants to be a lawyer, she may resent you for the name ;) As long as the middle name is something she can fall back on if she becomes something in a serious profession, I'd say go for it.

Out of your names.. I like Willow better.. I just cant imagine introducing myself as Pixie.. lol..

I like Ava Grace on it's own, very cute name! If i had to choose, it would be Willow =)

I prefer Pixie.

Depends on the personality of the child though. Look at yours and your husbands personalities and merge the two and see which suite the most.

Best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"