Ok, here's my story quick!

ivy-pickle

pregnant with no. 2
Reaction score
While OH has the kiddies i'll try and type this quick!

My second little boy was born on tuesday the 12th, 4.50am, weighing 8ib.13.05oz, and it was a pool birth i was told after! lol

Went for a sweep on the monday 3.00pm, was found to be at least 3cm already and the sweep didn't hurt-(i tried to get out of the sweep as with my first i had loads, they did nothing and hurt like hell), didn't think it would work this time but it did, and the cramping started almost straight away!
Came home and my mum was here with my 14month old so i thought i'd mow the gardens which are very large and try to keep active, so that took about a hour and a half and was cramping all the way through, told mum to go home as thought something might happen later and she was coming to look after my son when something did happen!

Anyway, the pain was completley different this time compared to the first-which was like real period pain, whereas this time it was more pressure, so i wasn't sure if it was really happening but by now the pain was rough, and i was trying to walk through them talking some load of twoddle to myself while trying to breathe!
Rang MF at about 11pm, she came out and found i was 7cm:happydance:, i couldn't believe it, last time it took bloody years to get that far, so anyhow, off to hospital, she ran the bath and told me to get it.........and well then it started, the bloody contractions were horrendous?- sorry spelling!

I lost it a bit and was saying i couldn't do it, crying, cos i knew what was coming and knew it was only gona get worse, my waters still hadn't broke and it gets worse after that, think i made a bit of a tit of myself-:baby: i cant handle pain very well! i was very sick, far more than last time, the gas and air did f all so stopped having that, at one point they had to prize my fingers out of my frindge as i was pulling it with every contraction and they were worried i was gona pull it out! lol:haha::haha:

Next thing i was mooing like a cow so i knew the pushing thing was starting and wait for it.........:dohh: I BLOODY POOHED IN THE POOL!!!!!!!!! and i knew i had, i said, " arhh i've pooed haven't i", to which my bestmate-the MF said ye i'll get it out! i went nuts at my OH telling him while crying
"to get the f*ck out, just get the f*ck out of the room i dont need you seeing that you'll leave me!" and bawling my eyes out!:haha:

After pushing a bit, not very long though i dont think-he was out, it hurt far more that last time, and i had a second degree tear which they were really shocked and gutted about as i didn't last time and i was in the pool, but i had a graze last time and the tear was far better, couldn't even feel it after, whereas as the graze hurt like when i went for a pee so bonus!:happydance:

So it was a lot quicker, thank god, my boobs are a lot better this time and i'm so glad its over!
All thats left to sat it thank you to everyone, this site has been a blessing through my pregnancy because as most know its not my cup of tea and i hated it! but you girls really helped me, i hope all goes well for all of you, i'll try and get on here from time to time, but with my two little corkers i hardly have time to wipe my own bum let alone theirs!:haha::haha:

All the very best girlies and thankyou!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->