Ok, I know spotting can be normal, but....

Wyatt'smama

Mother of 1 beautiful son
Reaction score
What if it's accompanied with cramping?? Sigh...I had a mc 4 months ago, but didn't have any cramping until after I started really bleeding. Yesterday, I started getting REALLY strong AF type cramps...and then noticed I was spotting a little...really light brown/pink. I just don't know what to think. What's wrong with me? This was supposed to be the BEST Christmas ever...:nope:

*hugs* try to stay positive, as difficult as it is, get an appointment with your gp straight away if cramps are accompanied by bleeding.

best of luck to you xx

You should see your Gp straight away hun even if it is just to make sure everything is ok. I had spotting around 6 weeks and they sent me for a scan and told me to rest.

Hope everything goes ok x x x

Thanks ladies...I am trying to get in touch with my MW, but the office doesn't open until 8:30...It has now turned bright red...i'm at a loss...i can't believe this is happening again...

I hope somebody can see you very soon. Please let us know. I really hope things will be ok for you xxxx

edited fingers xd for you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fxd for you and lots of hugs. Please let us know :hugs:

Sending you lots of hugs and i have my fingers crossed for you. let us know how you get on xxx :hugs:

Hey ladies...well, it is with a heavy heart that I tell you we lost our little bean...:cry:

I went in to the Dr. on Friday morning, and she checked me out. My cervix was a little open and she told me that it didn't look promising. I bled very lightly throughout the day, and then at 3am, the cramping was horrendous and I started passing clots. I am at a complete loss of words and emotions. They are checking my progesterone levels to see if that is why I am not able to hold my pregnancies. Of course we could have all kinds of tests performed, but I'm really not willing to go through all of that. I have a gorgeous son and he is my miracle.

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers.

Oh sweetie, I am so so sorry to hear this. I really don't know what to say except that my thoughts are with you xx

so sorry honey...your son looks beautiful..
xxx

So sorry sweetie!! I totally understand your pain and wish for a speedy recovery and healing process for you. (((HUGS)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->