OK - I need a little help please?

tequila

Reaction score
So I bought some of the cheapo OPKs from Amazon and Ive been using them for 2 days (since CD12 - its now CD 14)

They have show BFN since the start - I mean no line at all except the control. Apart from one test which I did at lunchtime today which showed a very feint line (much paler than the control) but I did one this evening which was the same as the others - ie no line at all!

Anyway, I started using Fertility Friend today, and because Im new to this, the only thing I could put in was my periods for the last 3 months. Because of that, its showing that I could be fertile for the last few days and for the next few too! But the OPKs say not!

So I figured I must be a late ovulator, but then to add to the confusion - after taking the last OPK, I wiped (sorry if TMI!) and Ive got clear EWCM.

I think I know the answer. Its time to take HIM upstairs and do the BD!

Can anyone shed any light on the OPKs though? Should I expect to see a BFP tomorrow or the day after? Or should I throw the things out and start listening to my body?

Of course, now Ive put the CM info into FF, its showing me as fertile!

I have the same problem with OPKing. I didn't use them for a long time. I just used them these last two cycles. I would say listen to your body. But you could get a postive tom. That happened to me this cycle. I took a test two day ago and it was -, took one yesturday and it was +, this mornings test -. but I had a temp incress the last two days so I think I did O. Cause on top of all that yesturday I had a whole lot of EWCM and nothing but watery today (tmi sorry). So I know what you mean.

Thanks. Thought I was going mad! Im going to carry on with the tests, but I think you are right listen to my body!

As it happens, OH was sick last night so we couldnt get up to anything anyway! Never mind - I may have to wait for next month!

some people just dont get pos opk atall,doesnt mean they dont ov,i have opposite prob theres nearly always second line:( so have to use ff to tell if i ovulate.iv brought a ovuate moniter that doesnt rely on lh surge :) so hopefully that works xxx

I have the same problem with OPKing. I didn't use them for a long time. I just used them these last two cycles. I would say listen to your body. But you could get a postive tom. That happened to me this cycle. I took a test two day ago and it was -, took one yesturday and it was +, this mornings test -. but I had a temp incress the last two days so I think I did O. Cause on top of all that yesturday I had a whole lot of EWCM and nothing but watery today (tmi sorry). So I know what you mean.

id say cd20 u ovulated :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"