Ok i need someone whos good on the computer! *photoshop ect*

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laura--x

Ive found a lovely nanny and grandad poem i want to print out and frame.. but i want to get a picture of maisie nanny and grandad and have it in the background but faded then the words on top.. if you know what i mean?

Anyone a wizz and know how to do this sorta stuff? :flower:

i can do this hun but im away this weekend so couldnt do it till sunday night x

Thats fine hun its only for a christmas present anyway! if you could pop me a pm when your free? i dont mind paying for time ect as i would be paying online anyway :) :flower:

I used to do things like this all of the time. I see you're getting yours done already but I think I'll start a thread asking if people would like something similar. Would you mind me kinda stealing your idea?

I get bored because I'm out of work so would love something like this to keep me occupied.

Honestly hun ill just do it for it only will take a few mins we staying at my mums this weekend but i have internet connection so i can do it for you this weekend if you like ill pm you now x

can i see the poem please :flower: sounds like a super idea and i have no pennies so would be fab for me xx

that sounds like a fab idea. could i see the poem too please? :flower:

Well there is 2 girls :) i just searched on google! So you can probably find more if you have a look..

https://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z467/yrrab212/Bloomfield%20Lam%20Poems/NannyGrandad.jpg

My Nanny and my Grandad
They really are the best
And when they give me cuddles
I know that I am blessed

We have lots of fun together
We like to laugh and play
They always make me smile
And can chase the grumps away

They’re always there to help me
Or praise me if I’m good
They’re always there to listen
If I feel misunderstood

They don’t mind if I make a mess
Or have sticky hands and feet
And I know if I am well behaved
I’ll get a little treat

Nana and Grandad I love you lots
Thanks for all you do
And I hope that I grow up to be
As wonderful as you

xx

I used to do things like this all of the time. I see you're getting yours done already but I think I'll start a thread asking if people would like something similar. Would you mind me kinda stealing your idea?

I get bored because I'm out of work so would love something like this to keep me occupied.

Course not ! Thats a fab idea hun x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back