Ok i was naughty and went shopping!!

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Thinking id hit the 12 week mark this weekend i went out and got a couple of bits ... and have hidden them under the bed :rofl:

I couldnt help myself theyre so cute look

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/2s2xy4u/01062008533.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/2s2xy4u/01062008535.jpg

My friend has that Dior Dummy - I think its hysterical!!! You've chosen really nice things Holly.

I am a bit of a designer freak so i guess its going to rub off on LO pretty sharpish

GORGEOUS!!!!
Lovin' the Dior bottle & dummy, we have one of them too, my other half still doesn't know how much it cost me!!

Love the onsies! They are adorable!

GORGEOUS!!!!
Lovin' the Dior bottle & dummy, we have one of them too, my other half still doesn't know how much it cost me!!

ive looked around and compared to armani and D&G bottles theyre actually the most reasonable, the Armani ones are £30 - £40 a pop. I dont mind £20 but £40 is a bit much for me for a bottle lol

omg I wanted to get the dior dummy too - isn't it gorgeous!!! Nice taste hun!!! he he he x x

VERY cute. That is funny - the Dior dummy. I didn't know they existed. Baby shopping is the best eh? Just one big cute-fest!

Aww lovely. Once you start you won't be able to stop though!

You went shopping without me =[[

Noone will take me shopping!!!!

Ahh i tried to suggest the Dior stuff but my OH refused totally ha ha!! Grrr...

cute bits hun! i wont be gettin posh dummys babys spit them out and they get lost!!! mad women

im glad you had fun though :)

Very Cute Holly and good taste :) XXX

i also bought the dior set for my sister in law.... i also nearly ordered me one but i think i will wait till nearer 12 weeks....

i m also a designer freak so i can see why you just couldn t resist.

Looks like you had fun. Once you start shopping you can't stop!! :happydance:

Love the Pooh bear Babygros. With matching bibs no less. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->