Ok, I'm obsessing...

Punk_Mum86

pregnant with number 2!!!
Reaction score
So, I'm obsessing, just looking for a bit of good wishes really! We dtd Tuesday and Wednesday night, positive opk's on Thursday and Friday, dtd again on Saturday night. Then tonight I went to the bathroom and had a tiny bright red spot of blood on tp? Is there any chance of a baby in there?!
Oh I hope so!!!! :-D

It could be one of a few things. Could be implantation bleeding (but think its a bit early for that) or it could be bleeding from sex last night.
But keeping FXed that its a good sign!

Thank you!! I'm kicking myself that we didn't dtd on Thursday and Friday! But I don't want to make it all about baby making, I want it to be because we want to, Y'know? Really wish we had done it now though! There's probably not much chance for us this cycle...

I would say spotting from bd'ing or maybe even ovulation spotting which can happen right before or right after O. Since you had positive opks on Thursday and Friday there's a good chance the spotting is related and it's supposed to be an excellent sign of fertility so best of luck!

Another thing to remember is that his sperm will happily 'sleep' in your uterus for 2 days waiting for your egg to get to the right place before waking up and moving in for the kill (so to speak!) SO don't beat your self up about it now! You BD before and right after which are the important days!
Just relax and ride this TWW out positively!
FXed!!

Thank you, that made me feel much better! :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->