OK Now i believe it!!!

PrEgSeCoNdJoY

Reaction score
ok ladies so back on the 21st of march i announced my :bfp: and even tho we all knew it was a :bfp: i was still in disbelief well i kept making myself freak out thinking it was a chemical or it was so light that i was going to have a mc well yesterday on the 30th 10 day after af was due i caved and bought more tests and well lets just say i no longer have to worry........ and i hope i can rest now without being worried well here are the test that i took the first one was 16dpo with fmu..... and the second one is 24dpo hahahah and this test was taken at 2 in the afternoon.... so what do you ladies think ??? I think i am a worry wort and still cnat believe it

Attachments

• Img00151.jpg
    Img00151.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Img00156.jpg
    Img00156.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 56
congrats
it looks good to me
lots of luck xxxxx

I don't think there's any doubting that!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! x

LOL, I took 14 of the Dollar Store tests and wouldn't believe it until the doctor confirmed it TWICE by blood! Congrats, Girl! Figure out your due date and join the December club!!

PERFECT! It doesn't get any better than that :) Here's wishing you and H&H 9 mo. with an easy delivery!!!

hahaha that's nothing hon I did about 25 in total just to see the progression :dohh:. Congrats I think your definitely preggers!

Congratulations! :wohoo:

Thank you ladies sooo much i really appreciate your congrats!!!

WOW that is one dark line in the second one lol. Congrats hun its deffinately a BFP!

Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->