OK, slightly, erm, icky question...

herewego

Reaction score
Hi girls :D

Got a somewhat strange questions for you all, all those of a delicate dispostion cover your ears.... now..

Lovely OH and I are starting to try again after our miscarriage just under 2 weeks ago. Yesterday had what for all the world was like ovulation-type mucous (egg-white type) so we decided to go for it and have some fun. Except when we tried, things were, well, dry as hell. Now then, I've never had any dryness issues before, so was wondering if anyone else has had this shortly after a m/c? We're not worried about it as such, but it does make it rather less comfortable an activity (a slight problem when TTC!)

x

Didn't want to read and run!

I didn't have that happen to me but i think that it could be down to hormones. You probably know that after a mc your hormones are all over the shop and they can cause you to be drier. I would get some pre seed or conceive plus, it will help make things a bit more ahem wet lol and they are sperm friendly. It takes a little while for your body to get back to normal.

After my miscarriage I was quite anxious about having sex with my husband again for many many reasons. I know that can sometimes lead to dryness almost like you're not 'ready'.

More foreplay I suggest!!

ah well, every cloud has a silver lining!! Thanks folks, feel rather more normal now.. honestly, it was like the first time all over again!

pre seed might help until your hormones are back on track. Hope you get your wish soon.

I agree is possibly hormones or even just nerves! Having so much on your mind after the mc might just be making it harder to get 'wet'. Good luck ttc :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->