OK, so i had a chemical pregnancy...

mumoffive

Reaction score
last time round and AF came about 4 days late after my bfp. Will my cycle just be normal now? Early, late? Please post your experiences because i am now on the 2ww and am just going by the fact that i have had fairly regular cycles of 28 days...but its preying on my mind that i might be late now this time round and i might think im pregnant but infact i wont be it will just be my cycle settling down since my m/c.
Anyone help me???

hi there. I too had what the dr called a chemical and my period was roughly a week late. I got AF 29 days later, but I had no evidence that I ovulated that month at all. In fact, I believe i was still getting faint positives on IC HCG tests three weeks later. But after AF, I ovulated on CD13 and am now in the tww. For me, i wasn't so lucky to get pregnant again right away, but there are plenty of girls on here who got another BFP right after a chemical or early mc. Good luck!!!

Thank you so much for that. I know i defintely ovulated although not precisely. i always get pains and ewcm. I guess its just a waiting game, but thanks so much...and goodluck!!! [ to us both!!!]

Hi mumoffive, I had a chemical pregancy a couple of months ago, the following cycle i ovulated late, about 4 days i think, well when i say ovulated i got a pos opk but i'm not sure i definately ovulated as i had no symptoms that month and i don't temp so other than getting AF i can't say for sure

Good luck and sorry you're going through this x

what day do you plan to test? I think I am due for AF on the 17th, but after the chemical i am scared to test too early. But on the other hand I want to know if I have more than one, you know?
Do you really have five kids? Wow!

Well i thought i would just go for it...and test tomorrow! I dont expect it to be positive anyway as its still way too early. I kind of just cant help myself!!! What about you?

Oh yes, i have 3 older sons and two little ones. My older ds [twins and a single son] have all left home and i was lucky to have my gorgeous toddlers ds who is 2 and my dd who is 3. This next one, if im lucky will be my last.x

wow, that's quite the family! I think I am going to wait until at least AF is due, so not until the end of next week. I am only 6 DPO now, I think.

Infact one of my ds is out studying in Norway. Atm in Hamar - no idea about Norway myself but he says the place he is staying in is beautiful!

Goodluck for when you test. I am now 7dpo!!! I think you are being sensible. If i get a bfn tomorrow i will wait too. Infact, i know i will get a bfn. I will keep you posted!!!

So sorry for your loss, I had a chemical last month too and I wasn't sure what to expect either. As far as I can tell I finally Ov'd a couple days ago, but about 4 days later than I normally would have. Just waiting to see how "normal" things end up being.

Good Luck!

Well tested and no surprises it was a bfn. Bit early though so still hopeful. Not testing until later now! Thats my fun over!!! x

haha, of course it's negative it's too early!! Just be patient. Let's test next wednesday, how about that?

Hello!!!! I am still waiting to ovulate. I was also 4 days late with the bleed with the chemical I had over two weeks ago. I am charting temps put they are still looking like the alps lol. I hope I get a temp rise soon - I think I am wearing my husband out! lol... I was told to wait a cycle for the lining to build back up - but I am taking vitamins (B4, prenatals, evening primrose oil and baby asprin). I am hoping if I O and I catch the eggy then it is meant to be. I won't test early this time.... at least I say that now. I would have gotten a positive last month the day af was due - it would have just been faint. Still think the dr. want you to wait a cycle so they can predict the due date. I am still charting so I don't think it is that much of a concern. ;)

I hope we all get our BFP's soon!!!

Hows everyone doing? Having really strong AF cramps but better today??? I really dont know whats going on with my cycle. Think i will test tomorrow, if i dont get anymore AF. Keep you posted! I will be 9dpo!! Heres hoping! x

I hope you are lucky and get a dark dark super dark BFP tomorrow!!!! I am still waiting to Ovulate - but have eggwhite today!! maybe I will!!!

I am getting excited - I did a saliva ferning test and got a full fern!!! Yipee!!!! Maybe I will actually ovulate! I did a opk yesterday and will again this evening. Never get a positive - not even last month when I did get pregnant! oh well.. I hope you get that positive in the morning! xx

I had to google what a saliva ferning test was lol!! sounds very interesting. Plenty of bd for you then!!!
As for me, well test was negative..but its only 9dpo so again, its early. Not now going to test until im due on. That will be Tuesday, unless the witch catches me!!!

How are you this morning momoffive? I am still waiting for a temp rise... This chart looks funny... xx

No luck im afraid..tested and it was negative. I am due AF tomorrow..or it might come later cause of my m/c..i really have no idea. I know that im roughly 11dpo. I am not getting my hopes up..but i know its not over until af shows up. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->