• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ok so.........

maccy

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls
Reaction score
Not ovulating (as tests arrived yesterday), Not pregnant (also tested yesterday) so where is the :witch: it's been 6 weeks since my m/c on Sun. It's doing my head in, I am waiting to start TTC and now I'm freaking out that I can't get pregnant and the m/c had messed me up inside :shrug:

Sorry to rant but I am sooooooooo over waiting for this blooming :witch:

Sorry to hear the :witch: has shown for you yet. I know how you feel I am on CD30 since MC so it's early days for me compared to you, but it is soo frustrating, as I just want to get on with TTC again now.
Maybe we should invent a :witch: dance instead of the rain dance.

Fingers crossed the :witch: shows quickly for both of us.
xx

Awwww Maccy. Sorry youre feeling so frustrated. You can have my :witch: for me instead she is due Saturday!!

Hope she turns up soon hun

:hug:

Kerry

i sure hope she shows up soon for you

:hug:
~Lea~

:hugs: mine was 5 and a half weeks so mybe urs will be soon:hugs:

Hiya Maccy

Mine was 5 wks exactly but I was told its usually somewhere between 4 - 6 so hopefully you shouldn't have too much longer to wait xx

Sorry the :witch: hasn't shown up yet. She will though. Don't worry nothing is messed up inside it may just be taking your body a little longer to recover. I'm sure everything is fine. I hope the :witch: shows up soon!

I hear ya sister...... if it's any consolation i'm stillllllll waaaaaaitttttinnnngggg! :hissy:
6 weeks today for me and still no sign. Hubby is convinced it's on it's way as iv'e turned into a grumpy pre menstrual :devil:, I'm not so sure as I think i'm just fed up and cranky waiting for her to make her apperance :witch:. Like you i'm wondering if my insides are ever going to sort themselves out again!

so :hugs: :hugs: to you and we can wait this one out together!

she will come sweetheart...

Hi Maccy sorry the :witch: hasn't arrived yet i'm sure she will soon. xx

My :witch: took 43 days to return the first time, then 43 days the second time, and I have no idea when she will be making her apperance this cycle. Your cycles will sort themselves back out it just takes time. My first cycle after m/c I tested everyday from day 30 :blush:

Hiya Maccy long time no speak! Hope the :witch: arrives soon for you hun:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"