Ok, this is really bugging me now!

sophie22

Reaction score
Say for instance I was just sat on the floor playing with my little boy, I go to get up and wham! It's like the muscles mid left side of my bump cramp up, it hurts and it takes my breath away. I try getting up and the more I move the worse it gets. Once in up I feel like the babies head is sticking out my side or something! My tummy feels generally hard but it gets heavy and hard and uncomfy. Is this muscles or Braxton hicks? Once it starts I can't move 5 paces or bend down without another attack of it. I have no choice but to lay down, but even then it feels like someone is sat on me! Surely it shouldn't be this difficult just to move around!?

This happens to me when I am getting in or out of bed or trying to lie myself down on my side. Is always the left side too, never the right :p t feels like someone is trying to tear the muscle out of my side!

Yeah it's left for me too! I have no idea what it's all about!

That's what mine feels like when baby has shifted transverse and has a head poking me there or is still head down but is poking me with an elbow or fist or something. The muscle cramping always aggravates the BHs and then I'm done. Even moving around the kitchen to cook dinner makes them come back to back. It sucks. Try some inversion exercises or rebozo sifting (from spinning babies) to loosen up the lower portion of your pelvis and a hot bath or shower. That always seems to help me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->