Ok... This sucks....

Kristina_roth

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I am so depressed with this hole ttc thing, Me and my bf have been together for 3 years and we both decided that it would happen if it happened, I want another baby more then ever, I already have one from a different guy... But here is my problem , I have a tilted uterus, smoke and have other health problems, My period starts at the beginning of the month witch is the 13th, My ovulazation date is the 24th and 25... I have nasua and dizziness, But none of the other signs.... That and I had a dream of being pregnant, I am confused.... And getting tired, Someone give me some advice, i don't wanna give up trying but i am getting there rapidly...:hangwashing:

What kind of advice are you looking for?

If you've been trying for three years and haven't conceived yet, assuming you've known all along what you've been doing, you need to see a doctor.

Tilted uterus may or may not affect your chances. A doctor would know.

Smoking may or may not affect your chances. Quitting is always the better way to go.

Other health problems may or may not affect your chances. A doctor can help you bring them down to a minumum, at least.

Signs won't get you anywhere, if that's how you're trying to determine pregnancy.

Good luck, no matter which way you choose to go.

I have been to see a doctor, I have only been trying for a couple months now, Fallowing my ovulation And even going as far as trying positions for my tilted uterus. I am taking vitamins and on a pretty decent diet. I am not as skinny as i once was considering that this would be my 2nd child. I am confused as what to do. Thinking about stopping trying and just let my body do the rest. I have chronic acid reflex, And ibs, So i cant base any pregnancy symptoms off that. I am under alot of stress all the time trying to deal with my grandmother who is diebedic and has dementia, Sometimes I wanna pull my hair out. But really other than that i don't know what would be stopping a pregnancy form blessing me again, Just looking for other opinions and maybe some guidance.

If you've only been trying for a couple months, then there really isn't much to worry about. Especially if the doctor didn't recommend something else.

A tilted uterus shouldn't affect chances of conceiving, just delivery is generally difficult. (My OH's mother has a tilted and had 3 healthy children)
Smoking - I've never known smoking to stop someone from getting pregnant.

Getting pregnant can be tricky luv, may take longer than a cpl months. Don't stress, just enjoy :)

A tilted uterus shouldn't affect chances of conceiving, just delivery is generally difficult. (My OH's mother has a tilted and had 3 healthy children)
Smoking - I've never known smoking to stop someone from getting pregnant.

Getting pregnant can be tricky luv, may take longer than a cpl months. Don't stress, just enjoy :)

Im a smoker but I do read it is terrible for fertility and in women can lower your chances by as much as 50%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->