ok which colour

Belly bean

Reaction score
Found a very nice pram that will do what we want it to do and is well within our price range (can afford to go higher just refuse to pay like 700 for a pram lol ) anyway me and the OH cant decide on colour we do like the green but I think its just a bit out there but I also like the red, navy, and maroon the others are nice to but OH wont budge of green so what colour do you guys think

https://www.supremebabyproducts.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_18_53_79.

That looks awesome!!! And I have to side with your husband I'm afraid, I love the green. It's so fresh and cheerful. :)

I do like the green one as yes it looks nice and fresh and different am just worried its a bit to green :haha: OH is happy that people are also siding with the green colour

The green is very bright, but I like them all. Dont think you could go wrong with any :)

I like the purple! But agree I like them all really. The green is really nice too!
Was going to go with a coloured one but can't decide if it will clash with my clothes hahaha

Am i assuming correctly you are having a boy?
I love the purple the best, but the green would be more fitting for a boy. All of the colors look great though so i really dont think you can wrong either way.
The green stands out, which could be nice as others probably wont have that color.

I like the red one best! If the green was a brighter green...I think I would like that just as much.

We like the green but a friend made a horrible comment about how it looks like a giant bogie so we thinking red or navy and yep we having a little boy thats going to be the first out of my lot to be good head engage and labour start :haha: at around 38 weeks

We like the green but a friend made a horrible comment about how it looks like a giant bogie so we thinking red or navy and yep we having a little boy thats going to be the first out of my lot to be good head engage and labour start :haha: at around 38 weeks

LOL thats funny. i def didn't get that impression, but that is laughable.

in that case i would go with RED :D

I like the maroon, the beige is nice as well.
The green is a bit too green for me, but it's still nice.

I really like the red. Really similar to a pram I got off eBay too so I think it's gorgeous!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->