Okay.... due date issues??

Joss_Taylor

Reaction score
So for my entire pregnancy baby has been measuring two weeks bigger then my missed period said. And I have been convinced they got my due date wrong since my first appointment. I just went back and looked at my TTC posts and my last period was the end of July and my missed period was supposed to be around Aug 19. It didn't actually come until Aug 29 and it was really light and only lasted a couple days. I have been spotting my entire pregnancy and it didn't click until just now. I think my due date is a couple weeks off! I'm gonna bring this up with my doctor next week. We were in the process of trying to find a rental apartment and getting everything packed before the end of the month and I think all the stress may have affected my ovulation. Has this happened to anyone else? Getting a wrong due date or finding out your farther along then you thought?

I had a scan around 11 weeks and there was over a week difference in babies size and my estimated due date according to my missed period. However, when the time came to choose a due date the doctor took mine from my missed period and not the babies size. My EDD is June 4 but the one I got from my first scan was May 26. I know it's only about a week difference but I was just curious why they didn't take the one according to the babies size. My OB's office has been very distance and doesn't listen to any of my complaints. I'm definitely going somewhere else for Baby #2

I have been measuring a head as well, but my due date has no changed. Im in the same position as you because from my last period, I should be due June 13. But based on my first dating scan they put me at June 18. But to be honest, Im thinking more of June 13. Who knows though!

My last period was all f-ed up date wise.. Baby has measured up and down and all sorts... Due date is an estimate and two weeks either way on scans doesn't matter as babies grow at different rates anyway... If its only a week then it really is irrelevant and your doctor would keep the same date to keep consistency.
Good luck with everything

I'm the exactly opposite. My edd from my lmp is 3 weeks ahead of my actual edd from the dating scan at 6 weeks. I've been reaching "milestones" way before what is normal, like feeling movement at 15 weeks for my first baby, leaking colostrum at 14 weeks, and my belly popped at 12 weeks and a day or two. I'm pretty sure baby is further than we think it is, but our next appointment is our morphology scan, so we'll see then.

My last baby going by my dates (i was tracking ov) was due 8th march but the date they gave me was 25th feb he came along 9th march but only because they induced me insisting I was over.
I personaly dont think I was overdue but im glad it did work out that way as the placenta died during labour so it could have ended badly if they hadnt of induced me.
This time round its the other way round, everytime I have a scan I get given different dates and no one seems to make their mind up so im due anywhere between 21july and 8th august :) one scan even gave me a due date of 3rd july I soon demanded a rescan and the date got changed again.
I know my dates and know im due around 25th july so demanded they use that as my due date.
I had to laugh at the one who insisted I was due 3rd july because thay was nearly 3 weeks before we had sex (only did it once that month)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->