Okay I ovulated late thank God for OPK's

AndreaFlorida

Reaction score
I have always been regular with my cycles....Always O on CD 12.....take a look at my OPK's have I O'd yet or still waiting to O ??? I'm so confused!

Attachments

• MyOPKs.jpg
    MyOPKs.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 102
I think I've had my surge I'm so confused LOL

Attachments

• MYNEWOPKS.jpg
    MYNEWOPKS.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 62
Hey lovely...i would say cycle day 10 was a positive opk...i think they say you ovulate 24-48 hours after positive opk,but i could be wrong im not 100% sure. Sorry i wasnt much help.:blush:

Thats what I was thinking....I'm gonna go buy more soon as Ty gets outta school we are gonna run to the store ;) I gotta know NOW :) lol I'm crampy again so I duno we shall see :) I should O on cd12 as always ;) but ya never know LOL.....

I agree with the other poster, I think CD 10 was your surge. Get to :sex: girl, so you can get that BFP and join me in first tri!:thumbup:

I don't think any of them are positives, sorry. How long are your cycles normally?

I also noticed you have done them AM and PM, did u know the best time was around 2pm? You may have got a stronger line on day 10 if you tested at that time, if that was your surge?

I always usually use the Answer ones that are more sensative and I peed on one earlier and it was clear no second line :( lol....I guess my surge was 10 and I always always O on CD 12....I just hope I'm seriously having an annovulatory month :( this sux two months in a row its been very very questionable to whether I O'd or not :( so depressed :(.........I'm going to the doctors on Monday maybe just MAYBE they will have SOME sort of SYMPATHY for me I truely need some support right now :( I guess I'm gonna be O'ing on the same day again if I do at all.....I'll letcha know what happens Monday at the doctor and how tomorrow's test turns out :(

IM CRAMPING HORRIBLY at the moment so I've go no clue as to whats happening I'm trying to BD as much as possible with my JOB though its a pain in the ass to catch it :( at the right time :( grrrr

I'd still carry on doing the Ov tests, just in case, because that doesn't look like a + to me x

Thanks ;) took one earlier no second line at all took another tonight and its darker so tomorrow it will probably be much darker again....I am crampy just like I was on DAY 10 so I'm totally confused an wondering if I totally didnt O twice :O lol

Thats a first for me I always O on CD 12 I guess not anymore :(

Attachments

• OPKOPKYAYFOROPK.jpg
    OPKOPKYAYFOROPK.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 16
Change can be a good thing, thats a definate, big fat +, hope you did loads of BD! X

Here is the latest on me.....so yep just O'd really late I've NEVER had an OPK this dark so maybe its a good thing :)

Attachments

• FINALLY AN ANSWER.jpg
    FINALLY AN ANSWER.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 3
  • OPKOPKOPK.jpg
    OPKOPKOPK.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 10
Well update.....test went lighter for a few hours then I wake up and get this again :) LOL What is my body doing having trouble with a stuck eggy or something?

Attachments

• DRIED.jpg
    DRIED.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 13
Whoaaaaaa I'm jealous of your dark lines. Mine never get that dark

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member