Okay I'm freaking out now!!!!

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Hi ladies according to my last menstrual calendar I'm supposed to be 6+3 today but here is were I'm freaking out.... since yesterday ( and trust me I know the difference between gas and movements) I have felt very wage movements, flutters down there, especially if I sit up and leaning forward or sitting with my feet up against my belly.

I can't be further along can I?? I mean it could be possible but...
My cycle in December and end of November was more ligth than usual but never really thought any of it?? And also because of my beta numbers from mid January don't really indicate I would be that far along??
It's so weird the feeling though, it's just like movements, and no gas is coming out after I feel this (sorry Tmi).
I'm probably just going nuts lol and it's probably gas:wacko:

I get muscle spasms that feel JUST like a baby. It happens to me as a result of my uterus growing or shrinking, especially since I've had a few babies. Those little flutters are unmistakable - or are they?

I get muscle spasms that feel JUST like a baby. It happens to me as a result of my uterus growing or shrinking, especially since I've had a few babies. Those little flutters are unmistakable - or are they?

Thank you for your response:winkwink: It might be what you say, just spasms lol. It just feels like movements though... But I still need to wait for my first appointment February 23:winkwink: It feels like it's a year from now:wacko:

Our bodies are weird sometimes. I feel like your betas would have been significantly higher if you were 4-8 further along than you previously thought. I wouldn't stress about it.

I agree with the above.. I get spasms that feel IDENTICAL to when I was pregnant with my son. Id assume your betas would have been higher..mine at 6 weeks and at 11 were a HUGE difference, and of course at 6 weeks no movement is happening. No stress

I feel the exact same thing! I refrained from writing about it because I knew people would say I was crazy, that's impossible, etc. I keep wondering if I'm further along but I don't see how when I had a period in December. It was lighter than normal but it lasted 8 days. A lot of people on my journal think I might be having twins because of how dark my pregnancy tests were but even then I doubt I'd be feeling movement this early. I've put it down to stretching to save my sanity but I can't help except wonder sometimes. I have my first ultrasound tomorrow so I guess we'll see.

I feel the exact same thing! I refrained from writing about it because I knew people would say I was crazy, that's impossible, etc. I keep wondering if I'm further along but I don't see how when I had a period in December. It was lighter than normal but it lasted 8 days. A lot of people on my journal think I might be having twins because of how dark my pregnancy tests were but even then I doubt I'd be feeling movement this early. I've put it down to stretching to save my sanity but I can't help except wonder sometimes. I have my first ultrasound tomorrow so I guess we'll see.

Lilmisscaviar how did your scan go??
I'm having mine February 23, and I'm so impatient:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->