Okay, officially NTNP ...

waiting2c

Reaction score
Had the "chat" with my OH the other night and he is deadset against labelling anything as "trying", doesnt want to get into calculating and writing things on the calender. So we are not taking contraception anymore and will see what happens. Personally Im hoping for a BFP! I can do the math in my head. :)

I am due to ov on Sunday or Monday coming. Is anyone else is same cycle as me?

I am ntnp.. We have two already which are girls we r hopin for a lil boy but as long as it's healthy I'm ok.. My hubby isn't stressing at all but I'm already wanting to count days etc

hello - i have 2 year old daugher and angel baby and i am im currently in my 2ww....
good luck :) i have a period tracker on my phone so thats where i do all my notes etc :)

Oooooh I didnt know you could get an app for that, I might get one for my phone too! I can then track things without being in OH face with it. :) Thanks for that!

I just found period tracker too! I think my body's a bit confused though so I am not relying on it yet. It's a cute app tho and is giving me some idea...

i have irregular periods and dont know when i ovulate so i just use it as a rough guide.... x

I think when you NTNP its more for than man, we are NTNP this month but know I'll be getting him to BD around O day, he just wont know it lol
I'm only on CD 5, goodluck to everyone and lots of :dust: xxx

mwahh im the same lol.... im not doing all that serious stuff but i too bed the husband aroind my O time and he dont know lmao..... if i even mention something remotely too controlled in baby making he just says "it will happen when it happens".... well at least i can hold some secret control lol....

Mummymarsh, sorry for your loss.

I know, number one just happened but the two we lost I was forever saying come to bed early as its a green bunny day lol he says he doesnt want to see a pee stick or be told we are in the wrong position and it will happen when it does.
After the loss in May he said I'm not even allowed to test til I'm 2 weeks late, if I am late.
Obviously I'll be testing asap lol
Why do we do it to ourselves.
Goodluck with your NTNP xxx

lmao... i dont test till im pretty much 2 weeks "late" but thats really hard and i only do it coz of the dammed irregular period.... got to give it a chance to show... lol... xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->