Okay so im officially here :)

Rhi_Rhi1

Reaction score
Thought i would just say hi! and that ive moved in here! while we are WTT (#2)
within the next 8 months or so, the sooner the better tho :)! :happydance:

How do you all manage to stay so calm while your waiting? every time i see a newborn i nearly break down! and im so jealous off everyone whos TTC i could turn green! .... :dohh: xx

ive gotta officially join this room soon as well...why not try sooner than 8 months , that seems so far to be waiting lol ... :d bubies all the way :D

I know but were waiting till money and things are stable again first, well that was our excuse ! OH just came home from work (just this min) told me he finally gets that promo next week! so maybe things will be moving quicker then i fort !

Welcome to wtt fellow northamptonshire lady! x

I know what you mean about the newborns! I have just had 2 of my close friends announce that they are pregnant! So pleased for them, but gutted for me! Dh has told me to think how they felt when it was me announcing that i was pregnant! Men it's just not that simple in a woman's mind!!!! xx

Hey, welcome to WTT Ladies
All the ladies are lovely here. Yep is very hard waiting, especially for us that are waiting and havent got a LO yet. Just have to try and think of the positive reasons to why you are waiting. (although easier said then done when you see a Baby)!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->