Okay this is just getting ridiculous now

Mummy&bump

Reaction score
I ended up back up at triage again this morning because all day yest I was having consistent sore period type cramps then come night time they started to come in waves but I tried to brush it off and just went to bed but to be honest I hardly slept a wink last night , so this morning I caved and thought I better just phone them.. So I did and I'm jut home!

They can't find a thing the do said he couldn't even see my cervix??? Wtf!? I can't feel it when I sit on the low and its around the 1cm-2cm dilated mark(2nd baby) he did however say I had thrush....again!

Now this is the part that concerns me.... They wouldn't let me leave until bubbas heartbeat dropped...yes dropped!! It was sitting sky high between 180-204bpm, I could tell even the doc and mw were crapping themselfs but I just kept getting hit with give it another 20mins blah blah! They eventually let me leave when he dropped back to the 160-170 range!!

What the hell is going on????

Iv been up now 3 times to that place...1st time I lost a gush of fluid turned out to be thrush? 2nd time I was havin contractions...again I had a touch of thrush to! And now this time!

When I left he said get back up if u have any more tightenings/contractions or ur waters break...so does that mean he's waiting on that happening now???

I'm actually now feeling in a worse state than when I went up!!

Anybody had this or recommend anything??

I had thrush a week ago.... i had to go to hospital as i was getting intense tightenings. Thrush is really horrible :-( i got given 3 pessarys and insert every other day until it cleared up.
Sorry im not much help! Not sure why your babies heartrate was going crazy... thought they would kept an eye on you for a bit longer though.
They said to me to go back if things progressed ...i think thats what they have to say. My cervix was also closed. Big hugs if you are worried go back as thats what they are there for. Xxx

That's what I was thinking surely they would need to watch it longer to make sure it stays down! But nope :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->