old pictures of yourself

Roxie

Expecting #3
Reaction score
has anyone else had a look at old pictures of yourself before you was pregnant?

its so hard to imagine what you would look like without the bump

i think i might miss it lol

xx

lol ya!! I have a few.

I am sad looking at my riding pics though, I was in such good shape before... And now I can't even get on a horse :( I miss my horse, its is kind of lonely not being able to ride her.

i always used to think i was rather fat

but lol looking at my old pictures, i was so wrong lol

xx

i always used to think i was rather fat

but lol looking at my old pictures, i was so wrong lol

xx

im the same! i've gone from a 6 to a 10 during my pregnancy and when i look back at pictures from before i want to kick myself! pregnanyc really makes you appreciate your body! i know when i get back into shape im going to make the most of it!

I was so slim before, size6 and very petite i NEVERR thought i would get a bump THIS BIG!!!!! Everyone i knew who was as small as me, never had a very big bump and didnt look pregnant. I thought i would be the same... How wrong was i !!!!! I cant imagine without my bump now, iv forgotten what my flat stomach looks like.

Certain pics of me make me go "wow did i really look like that" rather than "wow i really miss that" if that makes sense?

Yeah! I actually cant remember what it was like to have a flat stomach now its weird! lol. I think it will take me a while to get used to not having a bump once I've had babba too...

xx

I, the same thought i was bigger than i actauuly was :| im now like the back of a bus :laugh2:

I prefer my body when I'm pregnant :) bits that are normally jelly like and wobbly are solid
:rofl:

gonna miss my bump

I'll miss my bump in the bath, i can rest my book on it and read for hoursss hehe

I was thinking the other night, although i havent overly enjoyed my pregnancy really think i will miss my bump!!

x

Certain pics of me make me go "wow did i really look like that" rather than "wow i really miss that" if that makes sense?

Thats kinda how i feel too... its weird!! :cloud9: Just the past few weeks i have really started to appreciate being pregnant!!

A work colleague found a pic from two years ago when we both first started and the first thing I noticed was my tum! I've never had a flat stomach but it looked bloomin' flat in comparison to now! lol

I won't miss my bump. It's sore and bumps into things all the time, I drip toothpaste down it and can't get a plate under me when I eat without sitting it literally under my chin. I hate having to hold it whenever I do anything more vigourous than just sitting and it taking me ages to turn over while I clutch my belly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->