old scan pic?

jjbuttons

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
hey all 2 weeks ago i went for a scan- as had spotting and all was ok but forgot to ask if i could have a pic (was 7.5 weeks). due to go back for nuchal (hope to be 11-12weeks then)

wondering do they keep old scan pics on the system? if so could i request the old scan pic as well as the new one?

many thanks!

They may not have offered one as it was an earlier scan. I have heard that hospitals dont give photos until after 8 weeks (although this could be completely untrue!).
I didn't get one for my 7+4 scan either :growlmad: hehe

It wouldn't hurt to ask at your next scan, although im not sure how much info they keep. Don't know if its just measurements etc or if they actually keep all the screen shots they take. I think there's a user in first tri who is or was a sonographer so hopefully she might see this thread and know the answer :flower:

if you havent received your notes yet there is a chance they will have put a copy in it for medical reasons.

i had an early scan at 6+6 because of light spottng aswell and thankfully the sonographer was a lovely lady and gave me a pic, but when i received my notes at the hospital there was a copy in there, so hopefully they will have a copy in yours too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->